Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Change the font on fancy pens, etc
Whenever I use fancy pens, the font is always... not fancy. 

I think we need to change the font to something like uhh... cursive or something.
This ALSO goes for pencils, since they use the same font as fancy pens iirc

The font has always been a personal gripe of mine, I'm a big fan of doing paperwork.
(05-25-2023, 09:48 AM)Sonnzer Wrote: Whenever I use fancy pens, the font is always... not fancy. 

I think we need to change the font to something like uhh... cursive or something.
This ALSO goes for pencils, since they use the same font as fancy pens iirc

The font has always been a personal gripe of mine, I'm a big fan of doing paperwork.

I like the style, I hate the coloring and size of it.
This is a bug, it's using a font not present on most computers for some reason so it just defaults to some random font as a backup. Could you make a bug report / github issue for this?
(05-25-2023, 11:51 AM)pali6 Wrote: This is a bug, it's using a font not present on most computers for some reason so it just defaults to some random font as a backup. Could you make a bug report / github issue for this?

Just did one!  bee
Why do the fancy pens write in comic sans?
(05-25-2023, 11:51 AM)pali6 Wrote: This is a bug, it's using a font not present on most computers for some reason so it just defaults to some random font as a backup. Could you make a bug report / github issue for this?

On that note I think the odd pen may have stopped writing in wingdings at some point.