• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My application for becoming a clown:
Usual Clown name: Gordon Freeman P.H.D.
BYOND username: GORDON_FREEMAN_PH0
Recommended by (if applicable): me, myself and I
Goon servers you play: Goonstation 1 classic: Heisenbee

Clowning Experience: I made a guy trip on a banana in maintenance 
Answer one or more of the following: ok
 ? What advice would you give to other Clowns?
Don't destroy panels or the station it is not funny and it will get you in trouble with the heads of staff or worse, always do jokes that do not cause permanent damage to people or things, Always take into consideration how someone feels or what they are doing and then execute the proper prank or joke that will get a good chuckle on those sour faces because who knows someone might just need a little joke to make their day better and it's always good for station morale and entertainment especially when the musicians are absent and the bar just is not doing it.
 ? What was one of your favorite Clown moments? (Either playing as a Clown or interacting with one)
Before I wanted to become a professional clown I was working at the bar as a bartender, I saw a clown blowing air horns and tripping on bananas it made the slow and miserable day a lot better and it put a wholesome smile on my face.
Answer one or more of the following fun questions: ok
 ? Suggest a new clowning tool or gadget (i.e. bike horn, canned laughter)
A peanut brittle can that when opened creates a bunch of harmless multi colored springe snakes that disappear after 5 or 10 seconds.
 ? What's a prank or gimmick that you've always wanted to pull off?
Make a balloon animal for the Head of Security and then pop it before giving them a pie that has a lot of sugar and chocolate which they would throw at my face and preferably hit a mime instead.
 ? Draw a picture!
I am not a good drawer frown