Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What if stun durations were reduced ?
Even though i am not a fan of how stuns currently stand balance-wise, the stun duration is not the problem and, in fact, very much combatable. Stun resist is quite easy to get access to, if you are prepared.

If you and your fella got access to stun resist, they wont.be able to keep you down.

I could see a raise of max stun resist to 85% instead of 80 be sonething that would be worth testing out.

(05-19-2023, 02:48 PM)Kotlol Wrote: Why does security use stun insted of straight up murdering the antagonist everytime?
They are the good guys no? Well yes... but guess what.. if you can't stun someone, you will resort to murder.
on classic if you are an antagonist it's more likely you will get murdered anyway if you get stunned.

This is off-topic, but oh well.

If we reach that point it would be good. I extremly rarely see security pull out lethals on RP and i think it should happen much more frequently.
Ignoring the whole healthpool mechanics because "they are the good guys" is... bad. Let the people go down guns blazing and force security to give them their glorious death..

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if stun durations were reduced ? - by Lord_earthfire - 05-21-2023, 01:48 AM