Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Clown Traitor Tool: Magician Kit
It's my belief that the joy, happiness, and laughter the clown brings out in everyone is the work of pure magic. Thus when the clown wants to get up to a little mischief it should truly be capable of using that special magic to turn everyone's day upside down, the magician kit has the following. 

The Magical Hat: This hat has its limits but allows the clown to pull out anything from eldritch horrors, to bunny rabbits, to eldritch bunny rabbits even. 

The Cape: Oh no! The security officers are mad and trying to stop the comedy! Quick, you can use the cape to disappear and reappear in a nearby room you select. It also can act as the clowns internals; magicians have to perform cool acts sometimes like being contained in a glass box completely submerged I think it's usually an escape act. 

Magicians Wand: Capable of some really goofy effects, maybe randomized? A few ideas would be it turning weapons into flowers, swapping the locations of items, turning credits into monkeys; I don't know, it should just have really strange consequences. 

I had more ideas for the cape and generally magicians have a lot of interesting tricks. I think more clown foolishness is just what the station didn't order but deserves.
Magical hat: Needs elobration. It think it would be funny you can store as much items in it like a bible.

The Cape: Not a bad idea

Wand: Sounds too chaotic. Don't make the clown a wizard.
It would be kinda funny if you could throw the hat too and it could break through things.

There was a lot of other silly ideas I scrapped due to not wanting the clown to become an actual magic wielder. Magicians often have these cool boxes for "sawing" people on half, there is that cup trick with the red ball. Pulling an endless cloth out of their mouth, sneaking stuff onto people, and obviously card tricks are a staple of that.

I guess Zoldorf is the closest thing we have to a magician for now.