Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MAGPIE ISSSUE!! HNNGH!
Exclamation 
WHYS ITN OT!!! NORMAL FLOORING !!! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE FAKE FLOORING THAT I CANT FIX OR FLOOR AND WALL DESIGN!!! HNGGH!!!!! THIS MAKES ME REAAAAAALLLLYY MAD!! GHRAAAH
what
Smile 
(05-16-2023, 12:54 AM)pali6 Wrote: what

TRYYY !!!! TO PUT A FLOOR!!! IN THE MAGPIE!!! IT DOESNT WORK!!! HOW CAN I FIX IT ( as IN THE MAG PIE ITSELF INGAME !) !? !? ?! ?! THE GODS HAVE FORSAAAKEN US !!!!! . . , , ,,
I think it's about magpie not being able to be decorated with floor and wall planner
Big Grin 
(05-16-2023, 01:23 AM)Emimiyu Wrote: I think it's about magpie not being able to be decorated with floor and wall planner

YOU ALSO CANT PUT FLOOR ON TILE !!!! IT JUST DUN DONT WORK !!!! WHOS IDEA WAS THIS ?!  ! !?
that's just how unsimualted turfs are
another glorious fungalinfection thread

anyways wheres big scissor???
Good question, where is Big Scssor? Its a very important addition to the game, can we please get to work on big Scssor!
(05-16-2023, 01:09 AM)FungalInfection Wrote:

TRYYY !!!! TO PUT A FLOOR!!! IN THE MAGPIE!!! IT DOESNT WORK!!! HOW CAN I FIX IT ( as IN THE MAG PIE  ITSELF INGAME !) !? !? ?! ?! THE GODS HAVE FORSAAAKEN US !!!!! . . , , ,,

Don't do that you'll void the warranty
(05-16-2023, 08:56 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(05-16-2023, 01:09 AM)FungalInfection Wrote:

TRYYY !!!! TO PUT A FLOOR!!! IN THE MAGPIE!!! IT DOESNT WORK!!! HOW CAN I FIX IT ( as IN THE MAG PIE  ITSELF INGAME !) !? !? ?! ?! THE GODS HAVE FORSAAAKEN US !!!!! . . , , ,,

Don't do that you'll void the warranty

i hate WARRANTYS !!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE,,,, EVIL .. ..... COMMUNIST. .TRAP ??????? DESIGNED TO ...... , , ,HNNGH!!!!!