Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change the behavior of black powder
First, in small amounts (10u or less), make it nonexplosive.  It still sparks and burns and sets nearby flammable things on fire, but it doesn't explode.
Second, applying black powder to a tile makes a pile of black powder that will join into a line with other piles of black powder, similar to the behavior of salt and, IIRC, magnesium.

Keep everything else the same.

(I wanted to link an "educational" video but holy hell youtube's search is awful these days)
I don't mind being able ot make blackpowder fuses. Seems super cartoony and fun!
i think keeping the small explosives amount it kinda important. There are some very specific category of bombs that utilize it and these don't really need to be removed from the game since they don't gib and are not that able to cause permament damage to the station.
imagining the scenario of people kicking out burning powder trail fuses before they can detonate a bigger bomb.

Could be fun to have a way to color gunpowder and make customizable fireworks
we do have potassium for fuses atm, but im not wholly against the idea if it does something more interesting than a phlog/clfl reaction