Feedback Unknown, Forums
Admin: Unknown

Server: This was on the forums.

Date + Time: It had to have happened sometime in the past 20 days, as that's when I posted here first.

Synopsis: Hi! My profile picture was changed to this by someone, and while I do think it's funny, I was wondering if I could have it changed back? I might be blind, but I can't find where to edit my profile picture. If it is possible to myself, could someone point me in the way of where to do so? While I do think the situation is funny, I would've preferred to be asked or alerted as to when it was changed. I only noticed when viewing an old post that it had been changed, and at first I thought it was going to be something inflammatory. I have to say I was surprised though, lol.

Extra Information: I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to put this, but I assumed it was probably an admin and I didn't see any Forum Help sections.

Completely forgot I replied to a thread where they were changing avatars! My bad! I kinda blocked it out of my head since it was 2014 and assumed nothing would come of it. I feel very dumb, sorry for wasting time.
Dork Squad Wrote: Completely forgot I replied to a thread where they were changing avatars! My bad! I kinda blocked it out of my head since it was 2014 and assumed nothing would come of it. I feel very dumb, sorry for wasting time.

If you make another post there maybe the admin fairy will leave a new avatar under your pillow