Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Goonstation Space Camp/Resort
I worry that it being a resort might be too different from the general site/station themes, but I like the idea of this like 80s/90s slasher themed map especially if it fills the niche of FINALLY having a terrestrial map that I don't need tanks to walk around in.
I'm not sure if the forests being maintenance tunnels could work too well without some sort of unique sprite or way to see through them, since as far as I've seen the trees are REALLY dense and personally kind of hard to maneuver. I don't think its impossible though.

Maybe... you can play deeper into the resort idea? If there's nature trails and the like you can use a lake for a dam to provide energy to the resort. The cave idea could play into mining, and work similarly to how it does on oshan. That way you can still keep the forests and caves idea. Electric fence could work as a natural border to the map itself I would think.

I think the idea of the potential map having slashers would be fun, same with wraiths, and using darkness you could have a map that's pretty strong for vampires if it has a night setting. Honestly, just really love the idea of a campy horror at a company resort.

Messages In This Thread
Goonstation Space Camp/Resort - by JanusRose - 05-14-2023, 10:00 AM
RE: Goonstation Space Camp/Resort - by Jakson - 05-14-2023, 12:10 PM
RE: Goonstation Space Camp/Resort - by Dhaidburt - 05-14-2023, 05:36 PM
RE: Goonstation Space Camp/Resort - by JanusRose - 05-15-2023, 06:25 AM
RE: Goonstation Space Camp/Resort - by Meowgical - 05-14-2023, 06:51 PM
RE: Goonstation Space Camp/Resort - by Kotlol - 05-15-2023, 07:02 AM
RE: Goonstation Space Camp/Resort - by Grutradle - 05-15-2023, 09:11 PM