Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Request console for chef? Handheld versions?
Alright this one is a bit weird. Give the chef a personal request console on their counter so people can order food from a list (Perhaps the chef can select foods to list?)

Maybe tied to the little ring-bell?

These would get sent to the chef's PDA on an app.
I'm for this, it gives the chef something to do at the start of a round where nobody's hungry. Prepare a menu and go about prep work. I'd also like to see groups of items, like a custom full course meal. Let ya buy a chef-curated meal stuffed into a lunchbox.

Maybe also give the option to scan foods with your pda instead of picking them from a list, so you can add more unique items like fried foods or custom pizza/cake.

OOh, while this may be something more of a pain that it's worth, maybe a way to see the menu from your PDA before you arrive! That way people KNOW there's a professional chef awaiting their order.
I agree. I'm all for things that make chef's life easier.
It would be nice to have a request console, but also have the chef set a request console so people don't order taco's when I cannot make it.

Or add things we just can't make with basic materials period not on there.
I think a console where the chef can set up a nenu and the pepple can request that (and only that) would be nice. Gives the chef control over their cannibalistic culinary endevours and makes people interwct with what the chef currently offers.
I remember often seeing the catering staff arranging a menu in rp by just printing out stuff on a paper. Having a more flexible and proper way of doing that sounds like a good idea.