Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aetherion: an atlas pop alternative
Security has now been shrunk even further following the advice provided. I'm fairly happy with it's size now, could probably be smaller though.
Cafe bar area has been shrunk too. Kitchen and bar and stuff been reshuffled a bit.
All wires and pipes have been removed because, well, yeah.
Arrivals and Escape have been plotted out. Arrivals is at the south, and escape is at the north, facing east. Same shuttle that Kondaru uses as it happens. The orientation and size is available to change, as is the actual structure, since i still have to install stuff around the north corridor (like cargo and such).
Medbay and chapel has been furbished. Feedback would be appreciated, but I did try to keep it small.
The book nook, toilets, and det's office have been temporarily shunted out to the side, since they can be placed pretty much last.
The location of the AI core is probably temporary, but I really don't know what to put in the spots next to the ranch and above hydroponics. Do let me know any ideas.
And finally, planning on doing a joint chemistry department, doubling as a pharmacy. There will probably need to be role locked lockers and stuff, but I think it could work nicely.
[Image: 2023.05.14-18.55.52.png]
P.S. this is a high def image which can be zoomed in on a large amount.

ignore the coffins in the funeral parlor that was an oversight

Messages In This Thread
Aetherion: an atlas pop alternative - by Tyrant - 05-10-2023, 09:04 PM
RE: Aetherion: an atlas pop alternative - by Tyrant - 05-14-2023, 03:05 AM