Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Recent Cape changes discussion thread
the only reason I want to see the cape as a backpack slot.. if it has pockets in it. Allbeit not as good as a badpack, think it more as a security pouch/belt.

I can see it work for the more mechanically adapt HoS if they can get a second security pouch. But other wise I agree with the rest.
[Image: E7UMsgw.png]
(05-10-2023, 09:54 PM)aloe Wrote: Very unlikely that the change stays in its current form. Will likely either revert it entirely or replace with an alternative that will hopefully be more fun (still need to discuss w/ more devs)

I like the idea of making it both an outersuit and a back slot because then people can go "Well youre a cape hos? Well Im a cape and jacket hos", it keeps the functionality of the aesthetic while making the showoffness of the cape greater.
yet another weird random arbitrary change
For those unaware, the following has been updated since the topic's creation:

aloe Wrote:You can now wear capes and scarves in either the back or suit slot. Wearing them in the back slot layers them higher than in the suit slot.

and

aloe Wrote:The cape changes have been expanded to scarves and all the other capes (loot crate ones and vampire cape, mostly).