Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Disease Immunity
Diseases like the flu and the cold are rather minor, but are still quite annoying to continue to get multiple times over the course of a round. Even more annoying is the fact that the sterile masks, and even a full biosuit set doesn't grant full immunity to airborne diseases. Thus, I'd like to see if it would be possible to implement some sort of immunity after getting over a disease so that it doesn't come again (and perhaps give diseases like the Cold multiple strains so that it could infect multiple times, but will still die out eventually)
Since diseases are in a rework at the moment. I recommend waiting for a result that we know happens.

At the moment ANYTHING surrounding the old Virology is being removed from stations due to the fact it's not coming back for a long time.
Reason it was removed: "its middle covid and it was released.. and every round silly diseases came up and people had to wear masks and gloves to avoid spreading these disaeses... medbays were overrun, antags didn't do anything but got sick too..."

Not really good...

As for immunity.. I wouldn't mind it to some degree again... but let's wait till the rework is fully finished.