Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Chicken Ideas!
Hello! I was wondering if this is the right place to suggest some chicken ideas, and if not! I apologize! I shall post them anyways though!!!!!!!!! Pardon me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First Idea I have is some kind of Mage Knight chicken (Magic Knight, "Paladin" maybe, Spellblade Chicken, etc)!
It would be possibly, if I can suggest the method of obtaining them as well, if a Wizter or a Fowlcion, sits on the opposites egg and hatches it! Would be a nice little addition to the rooster mechanic I think! Only problem being maybe it's a lil too samey? Like, not worth the effort of adding! I'm of two minds about it! Oh, and for an egg effect, maybe it could protect against magic when eaten? Or give like, a chaplain buff kinda thing, like how wizards are weakened while in the chapel, or so I've read, and so like it could give an AoE aura that has such abilities? Maybe too overpowered? Anyways thanks for listening to that one!

My second idea is perhaps a kind of funny egg chicken, with a cute void face? Like, Digitamamon from Digimon, for example. I was thinking perhaps it could be a part of void chicken evolution, perhaps if theyre fed... just egg feed? Anyways it would be an egg with chicken legs walking around, with a cracked opening to show cool eyes in darkness, or maybe purple with white eyes to show it is from the void hen? That'd be cool too!!! Rooster and hen tails could be sticking out the back as well, to show the difference between them. That's all I got for that idea, except for maybe depending on what kind of egg feed you feed them, their exterior egg shell changes to look like it? That would be a LOT of sprites though and I shudder to think about it. Hehe xP

Anyways those are the only two ideas I have at the moment! I'll try and think of more if that's wanted(?) so yeah!! Thanks for your time and have a nice day!