Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change Animal Crates to a Card Locked Version
The Problem: Animal crates almost always break open and cause havoc for cargo. One animal crate breaking open can result in critters blocking both the import and export lanes.

The Possible Solution: card lock the crate to staff assistant level so that the animals can not escape, but, so that anyone could open it when it is actually on the station.

Let's end this nightmare.

I approve of this. Makes sense.
(05-06-2023, 04:58 PM)Cazadore Wrote: The Possible Solution: card lock the crate to staff assistant level 

how about geneticist? or maybe chef? and NOT staff assistant, especially  since they are 90% of the problem.
the other 10% is a clown with AA which wont be bothered with any kind of cardlock.
(05-06-2023, 07:01 PM)Grutradle Wrote:
(05-06-2023, 04:58 PM)Cazadore Wrote: The Possible Solution: card lock the crate to staff assistant level 

how about geneticist? or maybe chef? and NOT staff assistant, especially  since they are 90% of the problem.
the other 10% is a clown with AA which wont be bothered with any kind of cardlock.

Rancher's a good candidate
Rancher and chef
Agreed and while at it.. why not add special gloves to the QM that basicly if worn.. stops them from opening crates all together.
"Handle with care gloves"

I have had too many times where I accidentally opened a crate and now the contents have to be dragged out one at a time.
It would just be fun to have gloves that "disables touching and opening stuff"