Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nadir Sec Equipment Vendor
Could someone please add more sec equipment vendors to nadir, i think there is currently only 1, having an arrivals sec checkpoint would be appreciated too, as it stands right now its stupid hard to get your gear when a round is going bad as a latejoin seccie.
adding an arrival sec checkpoint feels redundant when the arrivals shuttle and the security front door are almost within eyesight of each other
also sec has 2 secmates and dets office has 1
Yeah agreed
(05-03-2023, 02:52 PM)MorganFreeman Wrote: Could someone please add more sec equipment vendors to nadir, i think there is currently only 1, having an arrivals sec checkpoint would be appreciated too, as it stands right now its stupid hard to get your gear when a round is going bad as a latejoin seccie.

(05-03-2023, 03:57 PM)Jakson Wrote: adding an arrival sec checkpoint feels redundant when the arrivals shuttle and the security front door are almost within eyesight of each other
also sec has 2 secmates and dets office has 1
I assume you mean secvends, im talking about equipment vendors(the one you put tokens in)
yeah i agree with morgan here, it just takes one antag to bomb the equipment vendor and thats it, no more sec gear for latejoin sec. I assumed this was the reason that the majority of maps have 2

edit: could probably just throw one into the escape sec checkpoint and that would be the problem solved
I checked the map and there are 2 but they are like in adjacent rooms and again both are in sec so you could easily take them out roundstart. Also its rather easy for antags to just camp sec when they see a sec join to kill them before they get their gear
There is a security checkpoint near escape. Why not place one there?