Feedback Note for LeahTheTech/Admin Team
I'm not exactly sure where to put this thread, as it doesn't fit into the Ban Appeals section and isn't really feedback for Leah (they seem to be doing their job just fine), but also doesn't fit into any of the other threads on this forum. It's meant for the goon admin team in general, I suppose.

In short, I privately requested to LeahTheTech that my account be banned from the forum and goonstation servers a couple of days ago. As far as I can tell nothing has been done on this front. Now, while I could try to manually get myself banned in-game or on the forums by rulebreaking, I don't really want to do that as it leads to a headache for all of you and worsens the experience for the other users.

Please note that I'm not trying to shitpost here - I do genuinely want an account ban for personal reasons. This seemed like the most appropriate forum to make the request in.

I understand that this is an unusual request, but if someone on the admin or dev team could honor it and ban this account on the aforementioned platforms for between 6 to 12 months, I'd be very grateful for it. (And if I have already been banned and somehow missed that, then I apologize for the inconvenience.)

Thank you for your consideration.
What's your ckey/byond username? The one on your forum bio doesn't exist.
Apologies, I'm not in the habit of checking forum PMs very regularly! I'll apply the bans now as requested.