Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add progress bars to RCD construction and deconstruction
Well it is self explanatory really don’t even know why they don’t have them ATM
Yeah, i'm unsure as to why we don't have any. Someone PR this.
The one thing I wouldn't like about this is that it would remove the ability to work on multiple tiles at once, which is an incredibly useful QoL thing for the RCD.
(05-01-2023, 05:45 AM)Jakson Wrote: The one thing I wouldn't like about this is that it would remove the ability to work on multiple tiles at once, which is an incredibly useful QoL thing for the RCD.

I think you still can.
Just like engineering able to do multiplue tool things at a time (with a progress bar ontop)

It's only aesthics to see how long it takes. The bars might overlap eachother like with engineers doing it... but it won't take away multitasking.
(05-01-2023, 06:35 AM)Kotlol Wrote:
(05-01-2023, 05:45 AM)Jakson Wrote: The one thing I wouldn't like about this is that it would remove the ability to work on multiple tiles at once, which is an incredibly useful QoL thing for the RCD.

I think you still can.
Just like engineering able to do multiplue tool things at a time (with a progress bar ontop)

It's only aesthics to see how long it takes. The bars might overlap eachother like with engineers doing it... but it won't take away multitasking.

I'm pretty sure adding action bars to removing reinforced tiles removed your ability to remove multiple tiles at once.
(05-01-2023, 03:51 PM)Jakson Wrote:
(05-01-2023, 06:35 AM)Kotlol Wrote:

I think you still can.

I'm pretty sure adding action bars to removing reinforced tiles removed your ability to remove multiple tiles at once.
Action bars don’t stop multiple actions like how you can inject people 5 times at once