Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[MERGED PR] Swaps Out Capsaicin Grenades In the Sec Vendor For Flashbangs
(05-04-2023, 10:38 AM)Kotlol Wrote:
(05-04-2023, 10:01 AM)Nerkson Wrote: I’d rather seen less grenades per box than outright removal for flash bangs.

Admittedly, I believe a lot of the security options are boring or useless. I am afraid of "What’s next? The morphine? Donuts again? NVGS? Paint rounds?" As well.

At this point I would begin to question "what purpose does the token options serve, and why would you get them?" For all the listed items. It might be time for a more broad overhaul of security loadouts, rather than doing it piece by piece.

We aren't removing them outright.
We used to allow both grenades.. but flashbangs were removed, but Capu stayed in.

In my opinion... Capu grenades are more annoying.
Flashbangs are basicly non existant in security unless the station spawns with em.

So insted... capu grenades going into the armory where the gas masks are anyway makes sense.
But right now it's a beginners trap and disrupts too much then just a flash bang.

We ain't removing capu the suggestion is: "Capu purcase is now flash bangs" and "Capu nades are going to be in the armory."

Being move to the armory is a fairly substantial form of removal though. In my experience playing, authorizing the armory is definitely not done every round (hell, usually not even every few rounds) and the situations that required you to authorize it are dramatic. You don’t authorize to grab a single gas mask and a capsaicin grenade- you’re getting the crew equipped to kick syndicate ass, not to pepper spray a single vampire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Swaps Out Capsaicin Grenades In the Sec Vendor For Flashbangs - by Nerkson - 05-04-2023, 10:52 AM