Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New clown antag item: clowning module
A clown antag item that you stick on a cloner to turn people into clowns.
Make a deluxe version that makes cluwnes instead
emagging a mindhack module should maybe do this?
(04-27-2023, 02:07 PM)glowbold Wrote: emagging a mindhack module should maybe do this?

Eh, requiring 2 traitor only items in order to have a weaker version of one sounds overly costy. I'd rather have it either be clown only and super cheap (like you turn around after removing the 5th and there's a 6th there already) or general and still cheaper than a mindhack module
The module could be made to look like a miniature circus tent.
You can pour rainbow fluid into the pod
Love this idea, simple, harmless fun.
Except that Rainbow/Painbow fluid can't be reliably obtained during a traitor round that you want to play a gimmick.
And besides, Clown's items have always been rather gimmicky, obvious, and more annoying than deadly. I wouldn't see any harm done if this was added to the game
This is a lovely idea. Though I would much prefer it to be Cluwnes. Yeah this would make a lovely addition. Would need to be hard to remove but not impossible. or really cheap etc. The balancing around putting it on the cloner would need to be heavily thought about since if it was just like the mindhack cloner it would kinda just be taken off instantly and would never be able to be chained. maybe if it just used rainbow fluid etc it would be less intrusive if it was a permanent feature to a cloner if put on. Overall as a concept without too much depth seems like a solid idea