Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add a scrying pool to afterlife bar
Not many people know this but in an admin only area there is a device called a scrying pool, its purpose is so you can view people in this 6x6 square hologram.

The main reason why people don’t go to the ghost bar is because they want to spectate players or want to see what’s happening on station so by adding this it allows people to do just that and hang out with the dead.

There is no reason not to add this and it won’t be hard to implement as the code is already there and being used.

Ps. People who remember Satan on goon 1 should know what I’m talking about (;
It's admin only, the after life bar is ment for you to interact with your fellow dead players, not to watch other players.
You can also go into VR and NOT watch the round.

Not a bad idea... but.. rather not.
(04-26-2023, 04:21 AM)Kotlol Wrote: It's admin only, the after life bar is ment for you to interact with your fellow dead players, not to watch other players.

The thing is, you can already have a horde of ghosts spectate one dude in particular by going like "Look at Player Name! They're going ham with a SPAS 12!". Besides, everything in the ghost bar is already meant to be OOC interactions, so I say why not? Most times I go to the ghost bar there's basically nobody there since they're out spectating the round so being able to spectate the round inside the bar would make it a bit livelier.
(04-26-2023, 04:21 AM)Kotlol Wrote: It's admin only, the after life bar is ment for you to interact with your fellow dead players, not to watch other players.

What I’m suggesting is a way to interact with the dead but not have that downside of not being able to see what is happening with the round
yeah this is rad, if it's not buggy or something ATM i'd love it
(you should probably say Afterlife bar in the title)
(05-02-2023, 05:23 AM)TDHooligan Wrote: yeah this is rad, if it's not buggy or something ATM i'd love it
(you should probably say Afterlife bar in the title)

Your right ima do that
Cool idea, but how does it work? I’m a bit unfamiliar with the admin-only hologram. I only saw it once.
(05-06-2023, 07:22 AM)Snowy :D Wrote: Cool idea, but how does it work? I’m a bit unfamiliar with the admin-only hologram. I only saw it once.

It spectates someone, basically.

We'd probably not do this, at least for now as there's still bugs to be worked out with the thing.