Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chem Dispenser in the Afterlife Bar
Context: There is currently no chem dispenser in the afterlife bar zone. It would be nice to have for the sake of making cheese. Alternatively, it would be nice to have a custom afterlife bar kitchen dispenser like the custom botany chem dispenser.
Isn't there a chem dispenser in the botany-minigame zone, directly connected to the afterlife bar?
that one only has botany chems in it
(04-24-2023, 04:14 AM)jckrfc03 Wrote: that one only has botany chems in it

There is a VERY GOOD REASON why there is no chem dispenser there.
I'll give you a moment to think why.
i think its to stop people doing stupid stuff like lagging the server out when they're dead. but adding cheese n stuff seems fair
(04-24-2023, 07:38 AM)Kotlol Wrote:
(04-24-2023, 04:14 AM)jckrfc03 Wrote: that one only has botany chems in it

There is a VERY GOOD REASON why there is no chem dispenser there.
I'll give you a moment to think why.

Annoying to make infinite slatpeter, gotcha

There's already a cheesebox inside the fridge in the afterlife bar, and i don't think that you can dump liquids on the ground anywhere in there which would make a cheese dispenser not worthwhile unless it dispensed an object.. which doesn't sound like a good idea.
Couple reasons off the top of my head:

-people would lag the server
-people would stand in there doing secret chem research while dead

Neither of those would be great.
(04-24-2023, 08:40 PM)jan.antilles Wrote: Couple reasons off the top of my head:

-people would lag the server
-people would stand in there doing secret chem research while dead

Neither of those would be great.

This, infinite tries of making chems and I have a "feeling" more will be discovered while doing this as I have found ways to break the game.
Would it be possible to add a way to get more cheese in the afterlife bar then? Having a way to refill on cheese would be nice
(04-25-2023, 06:39 PM)PHLiao Wrote: Would it be possible to add a way to get more cheese in the afterlife bar then? Having a way to refill on cheese would be nice

Just vormit and add milk.