Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Flock tables must be redimsantable
The flock tables as we know it cannot be unbuild once build.. you must be thinking that's not a bad thing...
But I like to add you can get them from the flock shop.

Now imagine people using credits to put these tables everywhere..
Uhm, since when are they not able to be teared down? I recall i can tear down any flock table on the flock ship with a wrench. Was it changed recently?
(04-23-2023, 10:33 PM)Lord_earthfire Wrote: Uhm, since when are they not able to be teared down? I recall i can tear down any flock table on the flock ship with a wrench. Was it changed recently?

Yes you cannot wrench em anymore.. but since you can stil obtain flock tables from the flock ship... you basicly now have tables that can be put down and NOT REMOVED.
Luckily it's not easy obtaining these tables unless you know how and even that is a lil bit of a money grind.
But when it happens... people will be able to deploy essentially walls that cannot be removed unless you go drastic.

There has been many changes to gnesis stuff and flock stuff wich I don't mind.
Like the cages being unsnippable/undeconstructable and such, but you can atleast break it down by force.
These tables are the newest problem and OOH BOY! we don't need that.
were you on harm intent? last i checked you could still dismantle the flocktables
(04-24-2023, 02:32 PM)jckrfc03 Wrote: were you on harm intent? last i checked you could still dismantle the flocktables

No it's the same as the gnesis cages. You cannot use tools on em on any intent.
(04-25-2023, 03:35 AM)Kotlol Wrote:
(04-24-2023, 02:32 PM)jckrfc03 Wrote: were you on harm intent? last i checked you could still dismantle the flocktables

No it's the same as the gnesis cages. You cannot use tools on em on any intent.

you can break gnesis cages with brute damage tho its not meant to be deconned
(04-25-2023, 11:42 AM)jckrfc03 Wrote: you can break gnesis cages with brute damage tho its not meant to be deconned

Yea and NOW Gnesis tables cannot be deconned no matter.
They can be deconstructed, you need to use a wrench on harm intent