Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
33 66 mixes rupturing pipes too often?
I remember that I used to be able to have a single plasma tank in cold and hot loop, and a 33plasma 66O2 tank in combustion with vents open and that used to be able to power both loops up extremely fast. The pumps are set all to 5 save the combustion which is set to 1. This does not work as efficiently anymore as cold loop takes much longer to start up (about 15 minutes) and by then, several of the hot and combustion pipes would be ruptured. My old setup used to be able to get into the hundreds of gigawatts while the current one only lets me get into about 50 megawatts at most.
I've also experimented in adding more plasma to the cold loop from 1 to 3 tanks, and less plasma in the hot loop, but as always, there is a significant lag for cold loop and broken pipes for hot. Same goes for purging some excess hot gas from the hot loop.
Amuys Wrote:I've also experimented in adding more plasma to the cold loop from 1 to 3 tanks, and less plasma in the hot loop, but as always, there is a significant lag for cold loop and broken pipes for hot. Same goes for purging some excess hot gas from the hot loop.
Dumb question, might the cold pipes be slower because they have a lower pressure?
I know that, it just seems quite confounding how that a few weeks ago I didn't have to connect more than one tank of plasma to cold loop just to get it to start up immediately. Now, whether it be one or three, it takes quite a while for it to get turning beyond a weak rotation.