Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Allow salvagers to keep their mutantrace
Context: Salvagers currently always spawn in as a randomly named human. I think it would be nicer if salvagers got to keep what their mutantrace was at the very least, since the name, appearance, and everything gets changed.

I'd also somewhat wish for salvagers to not have random names and appearance, since that's how it is for nuclear operatives, but I understand why that might be in place.
i think the randomized name is a good thing since on rp people might think twice about engaging their friends and etcetera, it'd just make things a bit more cumbersome and awkward for people who have that issue with rp stuff. but as far as the mutantrace thing goes, i think it'd be more interesting if they could roll a random mutantrace or whatever
(04-23-2023, 04:33 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: i think the randomized name is a good thing since on rp people might think twice about engaging their friends and etcetera, it'd just make things a bit more cumbersome and awkward for people who have that issue with rp stuff. but as far as the mutantrace thing goes, i think it'd be more interesting if they could roll a random mutantrace or whatever

Random mutantrace will be neat too, just don't wanna be human everytime I get picked for salvaging.

As for the randomized name thing, appearance is kept for nukies, and a fair few people are recognizable on rp from their appearance alone and usually that doesn't seem to be a big impact, though it is definitely a fair point that metagaming could be a problem for letting people pick exactly what they want for name/appearance