Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Regarding Nadir
I like nadir the map design itself is pretty good but the one thing that don't like is that there are no public pod bays
(06-14-2023, 04:03 AM)Thebutler Wrote: I like nadir the map design itself is pretty good but the one thing that don't like is that there are no public pod bays

There is only the mining pod bay, but from what I know there are no podbays intentionally so people won't make dangerous subs to flood the whole station.
While I miss being to explore as a CIVI into the depths.. it makes sense considering supplies to protect vs the acid are LIMITED!

The whole point of this station that you remain within the station and if you go out of it... you better have something to do then just "exploring"
To be honest, i am fine with no podbay on nadir. Not every station needs to be the same and not being able to.leave easily is kinda nadir's thing.
I like the map but i do think that diner being hidden is a huge - and the fact that from 1 hole there could be a huge leak where the whole part of the ship becomes littearly unusable.
(06-14-2023, 07:55 AM)Kotlol Wrote:
(06-14-2023, 04:03 AM)Thebutler Wrote: I like nadir the map design itself is pretty good but the one thing that don't like is that there are no public pod bays

There is only the mining pod bay, but from what I know there are no podbays intentionally so people won't make dangerous subs to flood the whole station.
While I miss being to explore as a CIVI into the depths.. it makes sense considering supplies to protect vs the acid are LIMITED!

The whole point of this station that you remain within the station and if you go out of it... you better have something to do then just "exploring"

Fair point although one thing I love about the map is that there are different levels like the diner or the jazz lounge and tbh you don't see that a lot

(06-14-2023, 09:24 AM)The Wrote: I like the map but i do think that diner being hidden is a huge - and the fact that from 1 hole there could be a huge leak where the whole part of the ship becomes littearly unusable.

Yeah but I guess it was intentional so that it would put more attention to the breach itself although on goon 1 most of the time it's an instant shuttle call
Also the radio lab is not best in comparison to other maps it doesn't even have an announcement computer