Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lingering stuff
I guess this can be a catch-all thread for sprites and stuff that sticks around after it should have gone. I'll start: If you lose arms that you have stuff equipped to as a borg, the sprites for the equipped tools stick around. Getting new arms re-enables the modules and leaves the sprites in them, but there's nothing actually equipped in the modules.
I noticed something weird like this a few times when I've got surgery. I'm not sure if this isn't part of a bigger issue, so I think I should mention them: when I got borged recently, a little cluster of cyborg parts was stuck above my GUI at the bottom, and when I got chainsaw arms, sometimes sprites of limbs would appear in my GUI as held items even though they weren't. That last one has happened a few times to me when losing limbs, I think even when I just have the old limb put back where it was.
Dunno if this is still a thing but you used to be able to see your limbs up in the backpack area of the screen if someone else stuck one in their own backpack.