Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatic chem dispenser
I think an object should be added that is like a chem dispenser but you can connect it with components to the chemicompiler’s beaker tanks so that you can program a way to make somewhat of an automatic setup for producing chems without having to manually refill the beakers each time. Im not sure if this would be considered overpowered or anything since it would allow for creating a large amount of chemicals since you can already do this in the normal dispenser with a lot of clicking. The automatic dispenser would probably be bought in cargo in order to get one and other than with the multitool I havent thought of a way to connect it.
I'm honestly down for this... but not for engineers. They have so many fancy tools, they don't need chemistry's job running in the background too.

No, I think this could be an update the chemicompiler needs. A way for it to dispense it's own chemicals into its 8 beakers and ding when it's all done, letting you work on other things while the code runs. Granted, I don't think this would be easy to code by a longshot (how do you even update Chemfuck??) and it could continue to collect dust in the corner despite this.. but it would give chemistry the chance to feel more like the main source of chemicals instead of anyone being at their level at the bar.