Clyde Montgomery - Head of Security Application
Oh boy where do I begin.

I've worked with Swagmeyer in Security for a long time. I've had many rounds with him, and can confidently say he has always been a positive influence on the team and on my enjoyment of Security.

He's shown great improvements over his time in security, exceptional communication and escalation both on the side of being security and an antagonist, is wonderful particularly in his interactions with assistants, his interrogations, his diplomacy, and his investigation skills.

I remember he taught me a lot in my assistant days, and I'd place him as one of my "mentors" in security. Someone who I look up to and who kept me hooked on playing sec.

The only grievance I can possibly give is that I haven't seen him play secoff a lot. He seems to prefer detective work, and I'd like to see him as an officer more! That being said, I have a pretty busy life currently so it might just be me not being on when he's playing as an officer haha. He is definitely one of the best Detectives I've seen, though!

As for previous criticism in this thread, I can't exactly comment on his emotional stability in the most recent days since I haven't played much recently due to my own stress causing marked emotional instability and burnout. However, throughout the time I've played with him, he's always seemed very calm and collected to me. I have noticed him feeling a bit down on Discord recently. He seems to have been having some bad rounds. So, I will say this: An occasional break is very important and healthy for Security mains. So Swag, if you haven't been feeling well or having fun in sec recently/you've been having a lot of bad rounds, take a mental health break!

I'll also add that most people tend to have bad rounds and show being upset occasionally. Even an HoS can have a round that leaves a bad taste in their mouth, or get burnt out. I've seen HoSii be upset before, it happens. We're all human.
But it IS important to learn good emotional regulation skills in a role like Security and to learn when to take a step back. It's something I'm trying to work on myself, even! So it's definitely valid feedback.

But, even if Swagmeyer has been having emotional issues and stress as of late, I still think he would make a wonderful HoS regardless! I would still give him a firm +1. I believe strongly that he is a great fit for the role.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clyde Montgomery - Head of Security Application - by LuciliusMothboy - 04-19-2023, 10:36 PM