Feedback Tarmunara ( just read the screenshot )
Hello, I was the detective that round.
I'll try to keep this brief and simple.

After security had arrested you, HoS explained your arrest for CO2 flooding medbay and attempting to plasmaflood security. You proceeded to argue with the HoS and attempt to justify your actions by saying the round was too quiet. This was while the HoS was defending you after I had suggested execution due to the round being gangs, and CO2 flooding medbay was generally a shitty thing to do for that sort of round. Anyways, you had contributed to the HoS cryoing because he felt too stressed coming out of the arguement had with him, although I wasn't there for some of that arguement, I would imagine that some serious stuff had been said which caused the HoS to cryo.

Also, that CO2 canister you opened in medbay significantly hindered its operations. And although thankfully nobody died as a result of the CO2 flood, I saw a lot of people go unconscious.

By no means am I to call what is griefing and what is not griefing, nor will I choose sides. I am not an admin. I am simply stating some things I have noticed, that may have went unnoticed by you or the admins.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tarmunara ( just read the screenshot ) - by PowerfulXtian - 04-18-2023, 05:05 PM