Feedback Tarmunara ( just read the screenshot )
Name : Tarmunara

Server : Goonstation 1 ( Ingame )

What happend? : I Opened 1 SINGLE canister of CO2 ( yes 2 times but it was closed straight after again )  Then I get a server message By another admin ( I didn't argue with him anywhere and I get a 14 Day ingame ban? ) - First that's pretty unprofessional if we come up to the picture - 
[Image: 5981b07b27e3387e41149cbbc66923d9.png] 
Now let that sink it I got nearly killed last round Was DEAF the entirety of the round ( stunned by someone and got thrown into the pool I wanted to throw him in but NOT STUN and nearly kill him ) - Now let it REALLY sink in that I get a 14 Day ban after People quite literally do that stuff all the time ( AND AGAIN I DIDNT PLASMA FLOOD MEDBAY ) I gave a borg the plasma canister as a present. 
- Yes I did Open C02 as I mentioned way before. but that's now out of the theme

-- If other's do "GRIEFING" and don't get a Warn but nearly KILL ME and I don't even kill anyone with my "GRIEFING" hows a 14 Day ban anywhere justified? Like are you being serious with me here? Ever heard of being TRANSPARENT I didn't get a damn Warn in 5 months and then a 14 Day ban which seems in my eyes More than unjustified..

i don't understand The Justification for this ban but that being said. I feel like you targeting me just cause of my previous ban. I came back clean after "griefing" I never saw it as griefing this isn't a roleplay server is it? Station 1 QUITE literally is not marked as a Roleplay server. I mean HEll you even don't do anything against people who Microbomb 24/7 but if I do **1** Mistake where nobody dies I instantly get a 14 Day ban.. No wonder someone who was new said that the admins were strict..

Unjustfied ban on someone who didn't kill 1 Single person with his "griefing"
you have received at least four warnings in the past two months for your behavior. making a complaint the minute someone actually bans you for it instead seems like a little much

so does reading a ban message that says you getting griefed isn't an excuse to start griefing and coming here to complain that. . . other people also grief

i'm not sure where this complete lack of self-awareness stems from but you should probably work on that sometime
You're correct that you didn't plasma flood medbay, you tried to CO2 flood medbay and then plasma flooded the hallway outside of security and got beaten and arrested for it:
[Image: D73UnBl.png]
You 2 are joking right? Well guess the person was right about your guys smile stay corrupt. just ban forever at this point since being corrupt seems to be your marketing strategy. this server is not pinned out as a "Roleplay" server but yet only atagonists have rights to kill? doesn't make any sense. smile

#Corrupt admins smile why don't you put that as your tag

(04-16-2023, 11:46 AM)CaptainBravo Wrote: you have received at least four warnings in the past two months for your behavior. making a complaint the minute someone actually bans you for it instead seems like a little much

so does reading a ban message that says you getting griefed isn't an excuse to start griefing and coming here to complain that. . . other people also grief

i'm not sure where this complete lack of self-awareness stems from but you should probably work on that sometime

- corrupt admins that don't care over their newcomers should be what you saying am I reading that right?

forgot.. Old "players" have black cards and can do anything.. must be a admin killing me over and over!!!

#corrupt admins
You good?
Hello, I was the detective that round.
I'll try to keep this brief and simple.

After security had arrested you, HoS explained your arrest for CO2 flooding medbay and attempting to plasmaflood security. You proceeded to argue with the HoS and attempt to justify your actions by saying the round was too quiet. This was while the HoS was defending you after I had suggested execution due to the round being gangs, and CO2 flooding medbay was generally a shitty thing to do for that sort of round. Anyways, you had contributed to the HoS cryoing because he felt too stressed coming out of the arguement had with him, although I wasn't there for some of that arguement, I would imagine that some serious stuff had been said which caused the HoS to cryo.

Also, that CO2 canister you opened in medbay significantly hindered its operations. And although thankfully nobody died as a result of the CO2 flood, I saw a lot of people go unconscious.

By no means am I to call what is griefing and what is not griefing, nor will I choose sides. I am not an admin. I am simply stating some things I have noticed, that may have went unnoticed by you or the admins.