Complaint Grifllez | Admin Feedback Forum | Apr 14 2023 1528 EST
If this is the case, why is the specific clause about having similar events occur in the past even kept in the post?

As I'd said in the original comment - I refrained from opening a new thread because of the similarity and because of this particular clause. Would it have been better for me to open a second isolated post for the same problem, on the same server, at the same time?

I cut down what I posted to a minimum to cover explicitly the part covering this clause (the mention of it being similar, for the same complainee) - It's not like I'm throwing random events up from the past or conjecture solely to stir up controversy.

Here's the thing - I could understand the edit being made, but you also warned me as if I'd made my post in bad faith. I don't know how the warning system works but is my misinterpretation of these relatively vague rules really worth a step towards what i'm guessing is a forum ban?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grifllez | Admin Feedback Forum | Apr 14 2023 1528 EST - by TDHooligan - 04-14-2023, 08:46 PM