Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[MERGED PR] Nukeops commander selection prioritizes previous winners
Ok.....When you have commanders who don't know what they are doing and have to on multiple occasions have to be a commander since the tools given to commander are VERY important I would say in the special TC that the commander, IE THE NUKE TELEPORT. Locking Nukie commander to more experienced players RELATED TO NUKIES by total round count would be ideal since after a few rounds of nuke ops you already know the ins and out of it, Since it really boils down to just land on station and shoot people.

Nuke ops is a TEAM BASED ANTAG and having a inexperienced commander or one that's BRAND NEW NUKIE FIRST ROUND COMMANDER does a lot more harm than good to both the team and the brand new nuke op. since this is a CLASSIC ONLY ANTAG, YES RP gets it sometimes but here is the key word SOMETIMES and its an ADMIN GIMMICK, Classic is ALOT more rough depending on who you get so it can potentially be a very VERY rough first experience for some people. If a more experienced nuke op has to step up and make the plans and tell the commander what to do then we have a small problem here. I can not tell you how many times I've seen a nukie round where the commander is a BRAND NEW NUKIE and VERBALLY SAYS IT is honestly quite concerning.

Since Nukie commander is tied to just a click with no rime or reason then suddenly dropped into the a rather important role since one player with a lot of knowledge can absolutely dumpster a round and classic is filled with people like that, Nukies really need every advantage they can get.

The time lock to nukies could be tweaked a bit here and there though In my honest opinion Nukie commander should be tied to how many total nukie rounds you have played.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] The selection of nukie commanders prioritizes those who have won nukie rounds... - by Santa Shy - 04-05-2023, 10:57 AM