Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MAKE MEWTINI EASIER TO MAKE
Multiple times while playing goon 1 I wished I were a cat, out of all the times I was ever a cat in goon was when some of my most memorable moments ever happened.

Though the thing is mewtini takes almost half the round to make and SOMETIMES IT DOESN’T EVEN INFECT YOU WITH TOXOPLASMOSIS so I decided to bring forward a new recipe that still is hard but doesn’t take very long to make.

Chem recipe: martini (1) + milk (1) + catonium (1) + cat drugs (1) = mewtini (4)

With that recipe you don’t have to go to far or make mutini and makes it so you just have to get some milk from chef and catnip from botany so you can have cat shenanigans sooner!  Jones the cat jons the catte
what you're failing to account for here is that, since it's caused by a reagent, making someone a cat A. can be done in the usual ways poisoning is done and B. can make important figures much easier to kill and much less able to do their jobs

it's easy to forget just how powerful mewtini can be as a murder tool if you only ever use it on yourself, but consider the damage that could be done if, say, the majority of the security team was caught in a mewtini smoke bomb and wasn't able to stave off the infection
(04-02-2023, 04:35 PM)Waffleloffle Wrote: it's easy to forget just how powerful mewtini can be as a murder tool

horrible flashbacks to syringe gun rampages with feather fluid/mewtini on rp
(04-02-2023, 06:11 PM)Cal Wrote:
(04-02-2023, 04:35 PM)Waffleloffle Wrote: it's easy to forget just how powerful mewtini can be as a murder tool

horrible flashbacks to syringe gun rampages with feather fluid/mewtini on rp

Yeah but then again most of the time when I become a space cat the shuttle gets called like 5 minutes later, if it was possible to become one easier with like a trait or something then I would be happy
That chem takes like... 10 minutes to make, with mutini being one of the most accessable secret chems... you don't even need the chef, the bartender can make it once they have access to the catnip plant.

(04-02-2023, 04:02 PM)deathrobotpunch Wrote: SOMETIMES IT DOESN’T EVEN INFECT YOU WITH TOXOPLASMOSIS

Disease chens need ~6 u in someone to infect.

Sorry, that whole post reads like "skill issue" for me.
(04-02-2023, 08:19 PM)Lord_earthfire Wrote: That chem takes like... 10 minutes to make, with mutini being one of the most accessable secret chems... you don't even need the chef, the bartender can make it once they have access to the catnip plant.

(04-02-2023, 04:02 PM)deathrobotpunch Wrote: SOMETIMES IT DOESN’T EVEN INFECT YOU WITH TOXOPLASMOSIS

Disease chens need ~6 u in someone to infect.

Sorry, that whole post reads like "skill issue" for me.
First of all to make mutini itself you need to make a martini and go to science and Medbay then you need to go to botany and get some mutagenic formula, and after that you need to wait and grow catnip extract the catonium and make cat drugs,

And that’s if they are compliant sometimes they just won’t help you at all like the botanists not letting you grow stuff or science completely ignoring you.

I can make it just fine but getting the stuff needed takes too long to turn into a cat
(04-02-2023, 08:59 PM)deathrobotpunch Wrote: First of all to make mutini itself you need to make a martini and go to science and Medbay then you need to go to botany and get some mutagenic formula, and after that you need to wait and grow catnip extract the catonium and make cat drugs,

I won't go into lenghts on how the mutini secret chem is made, but all you need for mewtini is welding fuel, a chem dispenser, an alcohol dispenser, a certain vending machine or an espresso machine for the milk, catnip and a source of heat.

Except for the catnip all of that stuff is easily accessable by a bartender.
If it was easily accesiable... as Cal stated. People will just use it to chem bomb people into cats against their will every shift for lols.
Same with feather fluid.

Most scientists worth a salt would have saved the chem combos on the compilers. As a bartender your options are much WIDER.

If you want it to be easier... there are litteral tools there that allows you to mix chems with a press of a button in game.
This is an issue of getting more efficient at making it tbh
I can get 1000u of mutini in around ten minutes and could do it faster if I ever bothered to remember the recipe for one of the ingredients.

Honestly I'm not really sure why mewtini isn't secret to begin with.
(04-03-2023, 05:35 AM)Mouse Wrote: I can get 1000u of mutini in around ten minutes and could do it faster if I ever bothered to remember the recipe for one of the ingredients.

Probably because of the recipie was public mass-catening would be prevalent, much like with the bird flu
(04-02-2023, 04:02 PM)deathrobotpunch Wrote: Multiple times while playing goon 1 I wished I were a cat, out of all the times I was ever a cat in goon was when some of my most memorable moments ever happened.

Though the thing is mewtini takes almost half the round to make and SOMETIMES IT DOESN’T EVEN INFECT YOU WITH TOXOPLASMOSIS so I decided to bring forward a new recipe that still is hard but doesn’t take very long to make.

Chem recipe: martini (1) + milk (1) + catonium (1) + cat drugs (1) = mewtini (4)

With that recipe you don’t have to go to far or make mutini and makes it so you just have to get some milk from chef and catnip from botany so you can have cat shenanigans sooner!  Jones the cat jons the catte
Yeah ok I understand that you don’t want mass mewtini bombing (even though it would be funny as fuck) and I also understand that it is a very debilitating Chem for the people who don’t want to be a cat.

Instead of the easier Chem recipe how about it becomes available in ??? Bottles that way I can just search in maints for pills till I find it, that way it will be obscure enough that people don’t abuse it, also it seems like a fitting thing to sometimes be in designer drugs.
If this is really: "I just want to be a cat every shift possible"

Then why not just add an ghost critter option for it?
(04-03-2023, 08:21 AM)mralexs Wrote:
(04-03-2023, 05:35 AM)Mouse Wrote: I can get 1000u of mutini in around ten minutes and could do it faster if I ever bothered to remember the recipe for one of the ingredients.

Probably because of the recipie was public mass-catening would be prevalent, much like with the bird flu

the recipe is public
(04-03-2023, 06:47 PM)Mouse Wrote:
(04-03-2023, 08:21 AM)mralexs Wrote:

the recipe is public

To be honest, i don't get the appeal behind secret chems in general, but i would say thst goes off-topic.

(04-03-2023, 03:55 PM)deathrobotpunch Wrote:  Instead of the easier Chem recipe how about it becomes available in ??? Bottles that way I can just search in maints for pills till I find it, that way it will be obscure enough that people don’t abuse it, also it seems like a fitting thing to sometimes be in designer drugs.

Honestly, i like that. Designer pills have like 3u of the dangerous category, and that is not enough to turn you into a cat. So it protects you from getting turned into one by eating a single pill, but if you go out if your way to get it, you can turn into one.