Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Screen Head Optimisation
The screen heads on cyborgs are awesome, allowing the player to show mood and such, but one thing I'd love to see is making it easier to change expression. As it stands now it is near impossible to change it on the fly to show expression in RP scenarios. (To my knowledge anyway, I am fairly new here.) I feel like an ideal implimentation would be setting "light-on-dark" or "dark-on-light" at the Cyborg stations to simplify the menu and/or allowing us to bind the various expressions to keys would be sweet. Of course I don't know a damn thing about how coding on BYOND is done so if this is impossible I understand, just thought I'd put it out there!
one of those radial menus might be cool or something
A radial menu seems like it'd be perfect. If something like this does get implemented, it might be nice to make changing the expressions on ghost drones easier as well.
(04-01-2023, 06:34 AM)RelentlessGarbage Wrote: A radial menu seems like it'd be perfect. If something like this does get implemented, it might be nice to make changing the expressions on ghost drones easier as well.

I didn't know ghost drones had screen faces too! Are there other radial menus already implemented? I come from TG so I've seen them before and know they are possible but so far in my experience on Goonstation I haven't seen one, granted I am usually a geneticist or chemist so most of my game is spent at one or two consoles clickin' away.
AI holograms have radial menu's for the right holograms. It's abit phenicky but I don't see why we can't have a similiar one for screen faces.