Complaint Leahthetech, Goon1, 16-3-2023 around 13:00 CET (UTC+1)
Admin: Leahthetech

Server: Goon1
Date + time: 16-3-2023 around 13:00 CET (UTC+1)

My perspective of the events leading up to the Admin PMs: 

I spent most of the round doing mechcomp in the gym on Kondaru. At some point in the round i got handed the cap's id. I gave myself AA and returned the original id to the cap's toilet after finding out they were dead and gone. Early on in the round i had an interaction with the clown where they basicly treated my mechcomp setup as a game. Much later in the round the clown showed up again. They looked sad, so i asked if they were ok. Turns out someone deepfried their shoes. In general i try to not get distracted when doing mechcomp, but since this seemed like such an easy fix, i decided to take the clown to cargo to order them some new shoes while trying to cheer them up a little.

When we arrived at cargo there was no one there, which isn't an uncommon sight at lowpop hours, so i walked to the QM console while holding the clown to check the budget and order some shoes. I think i managed to order the comedy crate, but before we had a chance to pick it up a QM walks in and instantly starts yelling at us, grabbing us and throwing us out. For fairness sake, after they did this a few times i did tell them: "do that again and i nuke your budget". We then moved towards the lower area of cargo, where the belts are, and the QM followed us. They threw a few punches, but mostly continued to grab and throw us, mostly the clown. At this point they started throwing the clown onto the sell belt, and also into the outgoing chute at the top area of cargo, that leads to the belt area.

At this point i felt like the situation had escalated to the point where the clown getting spaced might be a risk, and since i had AA, and sec was nearby i quickly ran there, saw no secoffs (again, lowpop), grabbed some flashes and cuffs, ran back and flashed and cuffed the QM. This made them yell for sec over the radio, claiming that they were being murdered. No secoffs showed up, but a borg did (and possibly some other people). The borg tried to drag the QM away, i told them to stop. I tried argueing a bit with the QM, but quickly concluded that didnt seem to go anywhere, especially since they had been in all caps rage mode from the start. The borg tried to diffuse the situation, and i ended up explaining the situation to them. Eventually the borg told me to get my stuff and leave, and which point i asked if anyone was against me demoting the QM, expecting the borg to object. They did not, nor did i actually go through with it.

I proceeded to take the orders and flashed the QM in order to safely uncuff them, assuming they would attack us again if i didnt. At this point i received the first admin PM, just before uncuffing the QM, so sadly this doesnt prove this wasnt motivated by the admin PM, but i can honestly say it wasn't and that i intended to do so anyways. After i released them i ran to a nearby maint to answer the PM asap.

Admin PMs:

Quote:Admin PM from LeahTheTech
Can I ask why you're dragging a random QM around in handcuffs?
< Click to Reply >

Reply PM to-LeahTheTech: Clown lost his shoes, they were sad, so i wanted to order him some shoes, and later some orange cables to turn the shoes orange. At some point the qm walked in and instantly started grabbing me and the clown and throwing us out. We then moved to the lower area and they following, kept grabbing and throwing, incl throwing the clown on the sell belt, so i grabbed a flash and some cuffs to restrain m while we did our business. When u sent the message i was actually releasing m.

Admin PM from leahthetech
Yeah not sure they deserved to be dragged around in handcuffs and insulted for 5 minutes for trying to throw you out of their department for trespassing.
< Click to Reply >

As i will argue in my upcoming responses, i think it is inaccurate to claim i had insulted them for 5 minutes. When reading back the chat afterwards, the only instance of me insulting them i could find was: "they are being an ass". For context, the "they" is the QM, but this was said to a borg while explaining what was going on.

Quote:Admin PM to-leahthetech (Discord): With all due respect, i feel like they did most of the insulting, also they escalated at every step while i tried to de-escalate. I had to go grab the flash and cuffs too, its not like i was eager to use them.

For fairness sake, looking back now, i have to admit that my "nuke the budget" remark, while kinda intended that way, did not help de-escalate the situation.

Quote:Admin PM to-leahthetech (Discord): if im not mistaking they even called us disabled, or something along those lines

As you can read below, Leah reacted to this with: "Their language is a separate issue". Just to be clear, i fully agree that them breaking rule 4 in no way gives me the right to treat them differently or punish them in any way, i believe this is something admins should deal with. The reason i brought it up here was to point out that the QM did not seem to be hessitant to insult us.

On a personal note; The insult the QM used happens to be an insult which would be capable of hitting me on a personal level. That being said, i can confidently say it didnt, that i just ignored it and did not treat them differently than if they had used any other insult. If i hadn't gotten the admin PM, i assume i would have adminhelped it once the situation would have been over. 

Quote:Admin PM from leahthetech
Their language is a separate issue, you barged into someone's department and flashed them, before dragging them around in handcuffs and bullying them. It's little wonder they got upset at you, and they were entirely within their rights to try to kick you out in the first place.

Admin PM to-leahthetech (Discord): again, with all due respect "you barged into someone's department and flashed them" that is not what happened. There was no quartermaster when we walked in, nor did i have a flash on me when i walked in or any intention to use one. If they, when they walked in, had started a converation instead of instantly going for grabs this while situation would have gone different. Also we didnt hack in i have access to cargo. I'm very willing to admit when im wrong, but i assume the logs will tell you all [rest didnt show in my log, paraphrasing as best as i remember:] i've been telling you is accurate.

Again, sadly my log doesnt show timestamps, nor does it show any locations, but i hope the actual logs are able to verify that when we showed up at cargo there was indeed no one around. Given that it was lowpop, and given that i had access, i dont believe it was out of the ordinary for me to assume there were no qms and proceed to order it myself, especially since it was such a small order.

Leah's response (above), almost makes it sound to me, like she thinks i walked into cargo ready to flash and cuff anyone that got in my way, and that i chose some QM that happened to be there as my target. I genuinely think that what i said in my response is true, that if they had started a conversation instead instantly choosing violence, things would have gone completely differently. Not always, but quite often i request small orders even when i have access (i play regional director quite often), assuming there are QM around. When i want bigger orders (think 8k+, which i do quite often for botanical reasons), i tend to get cargo access if i dont have it, and do some quick requisition so i bring in more than i take out.

I dislike the use of the word bullying here. I had the QM in cuffs so they were basicly at my mercy at that point. I didnt abuse that power at all. I only flashed them when restraining and releasing them, i didnt give them a swirlie or anything, i didnt even fart on them. Unless the fact i had them in cuffs in and of itself is considered bullying (in which case it would be odd to say "dragging them around in handcuffs and bullying them"), i just don't see it. On another personal note; i believe bullying isn't a word that should be thrown around lightly. While i'm obviously not claiming i was being nice to the QM, i dont believe it went so far that bullying would be an accurate description.

Quote:Admin PM from leahthetech
Again, that's not relevant. I'm telling you that dragging someone around in handcuffs and bullying them for 5 minutes for legitimately trying to throw you out of their department is not acceptable. I've noticed you having a complete lack of respect for anyone that isn't a "named player" and frankly it's shit. Stop doing it.
< Click to Reply >

Admin PM to-leahthetech (Discord): I'm very curious how you came to conclude " I've noticed you having a complete lack of respect for anyone that isn't a "named player" and frankly it's shit.". This could not be further from the truth and i think it's quite something to drop on someone.

This response from Leah is the main reason i'm writing this post.

First of all i wanna say that i'm a huge fan of self-reflection, i like to think i'm open to feedback, and that i try to change my behaviour when needed. So if there actually is a pattern of me showing a lack of respect to new players, that i'm evidently blind to, i would really appreciate if this could be shown to me, so i can actually change this behaviour. To be clear, i am not saying that this is something im owed, it is just a request. In other posts i've seen the metaphor used that players are like guests in the house that is this server. Since i've never been banned, nor intend to get banned, i assume i'm still welcome in the house, but if i do show some unwanted behaviour, i would think it would be helpful to everyone to help me change it.

That being said, and i really hope this doesn't detract from my previous point, i can honestly say i really do not recognize myself in her characterization. That isn't to say i think i'm some kind of angel, i can remember moments i'm not proud of. I've had some admin PMs before, but i dont believe it has ever been a regular occurrence. 

The ingroup-outgroup way of thinking, that i'm accused of here, is something i really dislike, or any form of elitism for that matter. In general i like to think im welcoming to new players. I regularly teach people stuff, which tend to be newer players too. I like seeing people pick up new stuff, i like being helpful, and on an arguably more selfish note, i honestly enjoy doing it, especially if the other person is eager to learn. When i just came back from my break, i needed some time to get back into things, learn what had changed, but at this point i'm back to "getting distracted" into teaching folks genetics for a whole round. I do believe this ingroup-outgroup mentality does exist with some people, to the point where i was very hessitant to apply for mentor, until an admin pretty much told me i should.

On the flipside, i dont feel like i treat "named players" better by default either. There are plenty of people that i think would be considered "named players" who's playstyle doesn't quite line up with mine to say the least. That isn't to say i disrespect these people because of that, there is plenty of room within the game and the rules for people to have different playstyles, and it keeps the game interesting. I like to think that in general i try to show everyone some basic respect, until i'm given a reason not to do so, and even at that point, try to stay proportional and within reason.

Ofcourse if you play this game for a while you do get to know the regulars, some of which i'd even say have become friends, a few even close friends. Sometimes i spend rounds just hanging out with people like that, sitting, or usually lying around somewhere (or lately discussing packet nerdery with a fellow nerd). I don't believe this automatically means i treat them better. While i think it makes sense in the game to defend people when you are already hanging out with them, i dont believe i give people i'm friendly with (let alone any "named player") preferential treatment in situations where it would make no ingame sense to do so. For example if i would find 3 corpses and 1 of them was a close friend, i truely believe i would always find a crate and drag all 3 bodies to the cloner instead of just my friend. I believe there are plenty of examples of me doing so in the past.

After my last reply (above) i didn't receive another response. The "When + How 2 Submit Admin Feedback" page mentioned talking to admins on discord as something you can try, and while im usually hessitant to directly PM admins on discord, i did send Leah a message on discord (i think the day after the above interaction, it was also quite long) hoping we could personally work this out. I didn't get a response to that either and as far as i remember we've had no interaction since. I dont mind sharing the message i sent her, to show it was also written in good faith, if needed.

Synopsis: 

I'm very much aware that if an admin tells me to stop doing something, i should stop doing it. Going back to the house metaphor i used earlier, i also believe i don't have to agree with the rules, i just have to follow them. The problem i have with the above interaction is that Leah is telling me to stop doing multiple things that i honestly believe i am not doing. I cant stop doing things that i am not doing in the first place:

1. Me having the QM in cuffs for 5 minutes.
As i've argued above i personally think that cuffing the QM was a reasonable response given the context, i dont think i abused the fact i had them in cuffs at any point and i didnt hold them any longer than needed to avoid them attacking us. That being said, if this would have been the only thing, "i dont have to agree with the rules, i just have to follow them" would have applied. I would have thought it was strange, that it didnt lign up with my experience on the server, but i would have accepted it and moved on.

2. Me insulting the QM for 5 minutes.
To me this is just clearly not the case, since the logs show that i only ever used 1 insult, which wasn't even calling them an ass, but me saying they were being an ass.

3. Me bullying the QM for 5 minutes.
As i've argued above i dont think its fair to describe my behaviour as such.

4. Me having a complete lack of respect for anyone that isn't a "named player".
As i've said, this is my main issue, as i do not recognize myself in this characterization at all.

To be very clear i don't have anything against Leah personally. I do have to admit that i had gotten the feeling that there was some tension between us in previous interactions (see extra information below), although at the time i wasn't sure if that was just in my head. The above interaction honestly kinda shocked me, and the only reason for it that i can think of, is that Leah somehow has gotten a wrong impression of me and let that color her judgement of me. As someone who has been in admin-like roles before, i can say from personal experience how easy it is to have confirmation bias affect your view of a person.

Moving forward i hope that, if Leah does indeed have a wrong impression of me, that this can be cleared up. Obviously that isn't to say she has to like me or anything. Whatever the case, all i am after, is to be judged fairly.

Logs:

Mr. Green chimpers, "u ok?"
Amusing Duck beeps, "quack"
This is a pickl lovr.
You look closely at pickl lovr.
pickl lovr is wearing a yellow clown suit.
pickl lovr has a clown's headset by his mouth.
pickl lovr has a yellow clown mask on his face.
pickl lovr has a funny pack on his belt.
pickl lovr has insulated gloves on his hands.
pickl lovr has Engineering satchel on his back.
pickl lovr is wearing PDA-pickl lovr with pickl lovr's ID Card (Clown) in it.
pickl lovr says, "no :("
SLIME tries to feed the pickl lovr the lightly-fried blood-stained clown shoes!
Amusing Duck boops, "quacky"
Big Lenny [145.9] says, "Do some research RD"
Mr. Green screams!
Mr. Green grabs hold of the pickl lovr!
Amusing Duck boops, "wacka"
Sian West shoves Walter Whitman to the ground!
SLIME feeds the pickl lovr the lightly-fried blood-stained clown shoes!
Sian West rolls Walter Whitman backwards!
Big Lenny [145.9] says, "I am clearly not dead"
Sian West shoves Walter Whitman to the ground!
You unbuckle the pickl lovr.
Mr. Green has grabbed the pickl lovr aggressively (now hands)!
Sian West rolls Walter Whitman backwards!
pickl lovr says, "my shoes are gone :("
Mr. Green screams!
Roger Reza hits Tesla Coil with the multitool!
Declan Lugassi [145.9] says, "AI unbolt"
SLIME throws the lightly-fried blood-stained clown shoes.
Mr. Green has been hit by the lightly-fried blood-stained clown shoes.
The pickl lovr has been hit by the lightly-fried blood-stained clown shoes.
pickl lovr says, "i just wanna be liked :("
SLIME laughs.x4
Isabelle Vahnn says, "I think you misunderstand"
SLIME laughs.
SLIME points to the lightly-fried blood-stained clown shoes.x6
Big Lenny [145.9] says, "AI ignore that nerds last command to prove I am not dead"
Now targeting the head.
Isabelle Vahnn says, "this is a pub, not an inn"
Mr. Green flinches.
Mr. Green chimpers, "but clown"
Azoth The third says, "one sec brb"
Mr. Green chimpers, "i like u"
SLIME laughs.x3
You have added the lightly-fried blood-stained clown shoes to the backpack.
Mr. Green gently pats the pickl lovr on the head.
pickl lovr [145.9] says, "they dont :("
pickl lovr says, "they dont :("
Big Lenny [145.9] says, "And that one"
Mr. Green gently pats the pickl lovr on the head.x2
Declan Lugassi [145.9] says, "SHUT UP CAP"
Mr. Green chimpers, "how do u know"
Mr. Green chimpers, "they cant even speak"
pickl lovr says, "they fry my shoes"
Declan Lugassi [145.9] says, "AI unbolt this door"
Big Lenny [145.9] asks, "Do you accept I am not dead?"
Bridge Announcement Computer [145.9] broadcasts, "Felix David, Quartermaster, has exited cryogenic stasis."
pickl lovr says, "and they said that i stink"
Declan Lugassi [145.9] says, "i never said you were"
Mr. Green chimpers, "they maybe thought u were hungry"
Declan Lugassi [145.9] says, "tf"
Mr. Green chimpers, "well"
Diana Radium wipes down the steel floor with the sponge.
Diana Radium hits the water with the sponge!
Diana Radium soaks up the water with the sponge.
Mocha Tan [145.9] says, "Hey cap"
Mocha Tan [145.9] asks, "want AA?"
Big Lenny [145.9] says, "You said I was dead several times"
Mr. Green chimpers, "maybe they are just bad at telling u that u should take a shower in a nice way"
Felix David says, "EY"
Unknown hits the yellow paint can with the weldingtool!
Big Lenny [145.9] exclaims, "I already have AA!"
Felix David says, "OI"
Big Lenny [145.9] says, "I am the all access OG"
Felix David grabs hold of the pickl lovr!
The pickl lovr cries.
Felix David has grabbed the pickl lovr aggressively (now hands)!
Kaleb Randolph has analyzed Kaleb Randolph's vitals.
Kaleb Randolph has added Health analyzer to the backpack!
Felix David throws the pickl lovr.
Felix David grabs hold of Mr. Green!
Unknown attacks the steel grille with the weldingtool.
Felix David has grabbed Mr. Green aggressively (now hands)!
Mr. Green chimpers, "rude"
Felix David throws Mr. Green.
Mr. Green chimpers, "oh lol"
Big Lenny shakes the pickl lovr, trying to wake them up!
Felix David says, "GET OUT"
Mr. Green chimpers, "do that again and i nuke your budget"
Felix David says, "NO LIKE"
The pickl lovr cries.
pickl lovr says, "my shoes :("
Mr. Green hands the recycled clown costume to the pickl lovr.
Felix David says, "GET OUT YOUR NOT ALLOWED IN HER"
*beep*
PAYROLL-MAILBOT: 1 credits have been deposited into your bank account. You have 108 credits total.
The pickl lovr sobs.
Felix David punches Mr. Green!
Felix David shoves Mr. Green!
Declan Lugassi [145.9] says, "AI unbold"
Felix David tries to knock The recycled clown costume out of the pickl lovr's hand!
pickl lovr says, "they not organj :("
Declan Lugassi [145.9] says, "y"
You slipped on the banana peel!
The pickl lovr falls into the industrial loading chute.x2
CLONG, clong!x28
The Security equipment locker has been unlocked by Mr. Green.
Allen Curry [145.9] says, "x ray at booth"
Mr. Green hits the pen with the flash!
You have added the flash to the backpack.
The Security equipment locker has been unlocked by Mr. Green.
Mr. Green has scanned the steel floor.
--------------------------------
Forensic analysis of the steel floor

Isolated fingerprints:
Unable to locate any fingerprints.

Isolated blood samples:
Unable to locate any blood traces.

---- PRINT REPORT ----
The Security equipment locker has been locked by Mr. Green.
Mr. Green has scanned the Security equipment locker.
Forensic analysis of the Security equipment locker

Isolated fingerprints:
insulative fibers (Glove ID: cmv3ulbz0w)

Isolated blood samples:

---- PRINT REPORT ----
The Security equipment locker has been locked by Mr. Green.
Mr. Green has scanned the Security equipment locker.
Forensic analysis of the Security equipment locker

Isolated fingerprints:
insulative fibers (Glove ID: cmv3ulbz0w)

Isolated blood samples:

---- PRINT REPORT ----
Felix David says, "YOUR NOT ALLOWED IN HERE"
Mr. Green blinds Felix David with the flash!x2
The pickl lovr sobs.
Mr. Green blinds Felix David with the flash!x2
Felix David twitches.
The pickl lovr cries.
Felix David [145.9] says, "SEC TO CAEGO"
Felix David says, "SEC TO CAEGO"
Mr. Green attempts to handcuff Felix David!
The pickl lovr sobs.
Felix David [145.9] says, "SEC TO CARGO IM BEING MURDERED"
Felix David says, "SEC TO CARGO IM BEING MURDERED"
The pickl lovr cries.
Mr. Green handcuffs Felix David!
Mr. Green grabs hold of Felix David!
Mr. Green has grabbed Felix David aggressively (now hands)!
Felix David says, "GET OFF ME"
Mr. Green shakes the pickl lovr, trying to wake them up!
Felix David attempts to remove the handcuffs!
Mr. Green chimpers, "so"
Bridge Announcement Computer [145.9] broadcasts, "Dr. Romayne, Janitor, has exited cryogenic stasis."
Felix David says, "YOU BROKE IN"
Big Lenny [145.9] says, "Stop talking and fight back"
Diana Radium breaks wind noisily!
Felix David says, "GETO UT"
Diana Radium farts!
Mr. Green chimpers, "wanna make m orange?"
Isabelle Vahnn [145.9] says, "flock starting in bar I think"
pickl lovr says, "yes :("
Felix David says, "GET OUT MY CARGO"
Mr. Green grabs hold of Felix David!
Mr. Green has grabbed Felix David aggressively (now hands)!
Gerhard Meyer [145.9] says, "ENGI THERE IS NO POWER IN SCI"
Felix David says, "HELP"
TACOMA screams!
Diana Radium has added the screwdriver to the janny pack!
Diana Radium has added the wirecutters to the janny pack!
Mr. Green chimpers, "borg, law 2 dont"
Felix David says, "LAW 2"
Felix David says, "GET THEM OUT"
TACOMA states, "hhh"
Nick Reighner twitches.
Nick Reighner flinches.
Felix David says, "THEY AINT ALLOWED IN HERE"
Nick Reighner twitches.
Nick Reighner flinches.
Felix David attempts to remove the handcuffs!x2
Nick Reighner drools.
Felix David says, "AA"
Nick Reighner stammers, "wwhhhoo"
Nick Reighner shudders.
TACOMA states, "ouch"
Felix David says, "HUMAN HARM"
Nick Reighner shudders.
Steel Cow [145.9] states, "i fixed sci power"
Romayne Mens [135.7] says, "Aware, cope"
Nick Reighner gasps.
Nick Reighner drools.
Nick Reighner rummages through Produce satchel.
Nick Reighner takes a wonderful beageusnabis pod out of Produce satchel.
Nick Reighner takes a bite of the wonderful beageusnabis pod!
The solution begins to bubble.
Felix David says, "GET OFF ME YOU FUCKING MONKEY"
Nick Reighner shudders.
pickl lovr says, "thats just bright light :("
TACOMA states, "Mr Green please"
Nick Reighner sneezes.
Nick Reighner shivers.
Mr. Green chimpers, "they are being an ass"
Nick Reighner shivers.
Felix David says, "I ASKED YOU TO LEAVE"
Nick Reighner twitches violently.
Mr. Green chimpers, "i got access and am just ordering some stuff"
Nick Reighner shivers.
Nick Reighner drools.
Mr. Green chimpers, "u didnt"
Felix David says, "YOUR NOT ALLOWED IN HERE"
Nick Reighner scans Nick Reighner with the reagent scanner!
Nick Reighner sneezes.
Nick Reighner drools.
Mr. Green chimpers, "u grabbed us and threw us out"
TACOMA states, "alright lets all calm down first"
Felix David says, "JUST CAUSE YOU GOT ACCESS"
Nick Reighner sneezes.
Nick Reighner twitches.
TACOMA states, "what are you ordering"
Nick Reighner stammers, "mmmmmmmmmrrrr gggrreeeeeenn cchheckk ouutt mmmmmmmy cccrreeeaatiiooo"
Nick Reighner throws the reagent scanner.
Felix David says, "GET OUT"
Nick Reighner groans.
Nick Reighner points to the reagent scanner.x4
Nick Reighner shudders.
The pickl lovr scans Nick Reighner with the reagent scanner!
Nick Reighner shivers.
Mr. Green chimpers, "clown shoes and orange cables"
pickl lovr says, "why u have"
TACOMA states, "You should also ask the QM nicely"
pickl lovr says, "acid"
Mr. Green chimpers, "u got the shoes clown?"
Felix David says, "TAKE YOUR ORDER"
Nick Reighner has added the reagent scanner to the backpack!
TACOMA queries, "at least put them down?"
Nick Reighner shakes the pickl lovr, trying to grab their attention!
Felix David says, "AND FUCKING LEAVE"
Mr. Green chimpers, "they werent here"
Nick Reighner stammers, "iittsss hheeeaalliiinngg"
Mr. Green chimpers, "they barged in"
Nick Reighner shivers.
Nick Reighner says, "salicylic is mmmedicine"
Mr. Green chimpers, "grabbed us"
Nick Reighner sneezes.
Felix David says, "I WAS IN CRYO"
Mr. Green chimpers, "and threw us out"
Nick Reighner shivers.x2
Nick Reighner sneezes.
Nick Reighner shivers.
Felix David says, "CAUSE YOU BROKE IN"
pickl lovr says, "thats loada"
Mr. Green chimpers, "i did not"
pickl lovr says, "chemicals"
Mr. Green chimpers, "i have access"
Felix David says, "YOU DID"
Nick Reighner says, "yes"
Nick Reighner exclaims, "good chemmmmmicals!"
Felix David says, "WELL ONE TIME"
Nick Reighner shivers.
Felix David says, "I HAD SEC ACCESS"
Nick Reighner says, "and also weed too"
The backpack is full!
TACOMA states, "alright alright calm down, let's just take your things and leave? ookay okay"
Nick Reighner shivers.
Felix David says, "YET I GOT ARRESTED FOR TRESPASSING"
Felix David says, "SO FUCK OFF"
Nick Reighner sneezes.
Felix David says, "YOU GOT YOUR SHIT"
Mr. Green chimpers, "im very calm, they however, seem not"
Mr. Green laughs.
You have added Mr. Green's top shelf Albert and the Deep Blue Sea to the box.
You have added the electrical cables storage (orange) to the backpack.
Felix David says, "GET OFF ME"
pickl lovr says, "look at this cool magic trick"
TACOMA states, "QM I think you need to calm down a little, alright? their business is done, and also let them go"
Felix David says, "GET"
Felix David says, "OFF"
Felix David says, "ME"
pickl lovr says, "this will"
TACOMA states, "green"
pickl lovr exclaims, "dissapear!"
Mr. Green chimpers, "ofc"
Without even breaking stride, the pickl lovr flips open and lights the Zippo lighter in one smooth movement.
The pickl lovr throws the Zippo lighter.
The pickl lovr stuffs the Zippo lighter into Electrical Supplies Crate (orange)- 2 pack !
TACOMA points to the conveyor belt.x2
Mr. Green chimpers, "just cuffed m cuz they didnt stop"
pickl lovr exclaims, "tadah!"
TACOMA states, "WHOAAAAA"
Felix David says, "I CANT DO WORK IF 2 DISABLED PEOPLE BREAK IN"
Mr. Green chimpers, "almost spaced the clown"
Felix David says, "BY MISTAKE"
*beep*
PAYROLL-MAILBOT: 1 credits have been deposited into your bank account. You have 109 credits total.
Felix David says, "GET"
Felix David says, "OFF"
Felix David says, "ME"
TACOMA queries, "Alright, okay, I get it. You got your stuff, Green?"
Mr. Green chimpers, "anyone against me demoting this guy to teach m a lesson?"
Felix David [145.9] says, "SEC TO CARGO MR GREEN AND CLOWN ARE TRESSPASSING"
Felix David says, "SEC TO CARGO MR GREEN AND CLOWN ARE TRESSPASSING"
Felix David says, "GET OUT MY CARGO"
Felix David says, "JUST ASK"
The pickl lovr snores.
Felix David says, "FUCKERS"
Felix David says, "PUT ME DOWN"
Mr. Green blinds Felix David with the flash!
Felix David twitches.
TACOMA queries, "wait alright yeah let them go okay?"
Felix David says, "OW"x2
Felix David twitches.
Felix David says, "OW"
Felix David says, "OW"
You have added the flash to the backpack.
Felix David says, "OW"x2
Admin PM from LeahTheTech
Can I ask why you're dragging a random QM around in handcuffs?
< Click to Reply >
Felix David says, "OW"
Big Lenny screams!
TACOMA states, "Man"
Big Lenny shakes Felix David, trying to wake them up!
Mr. Green attempts to remove Felix David's handcuffs!
Big Lenny shakes Felix David, trying to wake them up!
Felix David says, "THEY BROKE IN"
Big Lenny shakes Felix David, trying to grab their attention!
Hudson Turner [145.9] asks, "can you hear me?"
Steel Cow [145.9] states, "hudson i can hear you"
Steel Cow [145.9] states, "im enjoying this round"
Watchful-Eye Sensor Array Update
Radioactive Anomaly
Radioactive anomalies have been detected on the station. Evacuate any areas containing abnormal green or blue energy fields. Medical personnel are advised to prepare potassium iodide and anti-toxin treatments, and remain on standby to treat cases of irradiation.
Bridge Announcement Computer [145.9] broadcasts, "Lulu Sour, Sous-Chef, has exited cryogenic stasis."
Gerhard Meyer [145.9] says, "hudson where are you"
Gerhard Meyer [145.9] says, "any adventurer interested in space mission come to portal"
Hudson Turner [145.9] says, "Im in a cave"
Hudson Turner [145.9] says, "im fine"
Gerhard Meyer [145.9] says, "ok good"
Hudson Turner [145.9] says, "but theres an entrance"
Steel Cow [145.9] queries, "is this the nukie reinforcment arriving?"
TACOMA [145.9] queries, "which Azone?"
Hudson Turner [145.9] says, "its locked though, cant get in"
Reply PM to-LeahTheTech: Clown lost his shoes, they were sad, so i wanted to order him some shoes, and later some orange cables to turn the shoes orange. At some point the qm walked in and instantly started grabbing me and the clown and throwing us out. We then moved to the lower area and they following, kept grabbing and throwing, incl throwing the clown on the sell belt, so i grabbed a flash and some cuffs to restrain m while we did our business. When u sent the message i was actually releasing m.
Steel Cow [145.9] states, "im waiting for ages for reinforments"
Hudson Turner [145.9] says, "labled indigo"
Mr. Green chimpers, "ah"
pickl lovr says, "look"
Mr. Green chimpers, "they are orange"
pickl lovr says, "i paintde"
Mr. Green chimpers, "nice work!"
The pickl lovr nods.x7
Mr. Green gently pats the pickl lovr on the head.x2
pickl lovr says, "cargo was mad"
Hudson Turner [145.9] says, "Gerhard"
pickl lovr says, "i was central warehouse :("
Mr. Green chimpers, "very much so it seems"
Mr. Green laughs.
Hudson Turner [145.9] says, "set the teleporter to X22 Y44"
Isabelle Vahnn paints the bar table.
pickl lovr exclaims, "he punched me!"
Isabelle Vahnn paints the light fixture.
Isabelle Vahnn hits the cakehat with the paint can!
Isabelle Vahnn paints the cakehat.
Isabelle Vahnn hits the ashtray with the paint can!
Isabelle Vahnn paints the ashtray.
Isabelle Vahnn hits the spectroscopic scanner goggles with the paint can!
Isabelle Vahnn paints the spectroscopic scanner goggles.
The pickl lovr cries.
*beep*
PAYROLL-MAILBOT: 1 credits have been deposited into your bank account. You have 110 credits total.
Gerhard Meyer [145.9] says, "ok gimme a sec"
pickl lovr [145.9] says, "it really hurtd :("
pickl lovr says, "it really hurtd :("
Public MiniMed beeps, "ERROR: Item "Stimpack" not found!"
Azoth The third buttbot parps, "it butt hurtd :("
Azoth The third buttbot toots, "butts"
pickl lovr [145.9] says, "where stimpack"
pickl lovr says, "where stimpack"
pickl lovr [145.9] says, "cant find"
pickl lovr says, "cant find"
pickl lovr [145.9] says, "sad :("
pickl lovr says, "sad :("
Oxygen Vending Machine beeps, "Come get a breath of fresh air"
Azoth The third buttbot ferts, "cant butt"
Mr. Green [145.9] chimpers, "stimpack?"
Mr. Green chimpers, "stimpack?"
The pickl lovr points to Public MiniMed.x8
pickl lovr [145.9] says, "its not here"
pickl lovr says, "its not here"
You open the maintenance panel.
You have added the screwdriver to the utility belt.
Azoth The third buttbot toots, "butt stimpack"
Public MiniMed launches Discount Dan's Bath Bomb - Herbal Cleanse Flavor at Mr. Green!
The pickl lovr has been hit by Discount Dan's Bath Bomb - Herbal Cleanse Flavor.
pickl lovr [145.9] says, "woa"
pickl lovr says, "woa"
Azoth The third buttbot parps, "butt :("
Azoth The third buttbot toots, "butt not here"
You have added the wirecutters to the utility belt.
You have added the multitool to the utility belt.
You close the maintenance panel.
You have added the screwdriver to the utility belt.
Gerhard Meyer [145.9] says, "hudson, im trying to figure out the z level"
Mr. Green [145.9] chimpers, "not even when hacked"
Mr. Green chimpers, "not even when hacked"
pickl lovr [145.9] says, "sigh"
pickl lovr says, "sigh"
Azoth The third buttbot toots, "butt"
pickl lovr [145.9] exclaims, "its a good minimed!"
pickl lovr exclaims, "its a good minimed!"
pickl lovr [145.9] says, "it gives you"
pickl lovr says, "it gives you"
pickl lovr [145.9] says, "a boost"
pickl lovr says, "a boost"
pickl lovr [145.9] exclaims, "like coffee!"
pickl lovr exclaims, "like coffee!"
Hudson Turner [145.9] says, "just use recieve on every one"
Azoth The third buttbot toots, "butt boost"
pickl lovr [145.9] says, "they should allow it in here"
pickl lovr says, "they should allow it in here"
Hudson Turner [145.9] says, "though it should be 4"
The pickl lovr points to Azoth The third buttbot.
Gerhard Meyer [145.9] says, "hudson its not workin"
Nick Reighner twitches.
Nick Reighner waves.
Yeah not sure they deserved to be dragged around in handcuffs and insulted for 5 minutes for trying to throw you out of their department for trespassing.
< Click to Reply >
Mr. Green laughs.
pickl lovr [145.9] says, "he agrees"
pickl lovr says, "he agrees"
Azoth The third buttbot honks, "butt"
pickl lovr [145.9] asks, "see?"
pickl lovr asks, "see?"
Oxygen Vending Machine beeps, "Breathing is GOOD!"
Azoth The third buttbot honks, "butt"
The pickl lovr nods.x20
Public MiniMed beeps, "Please, be considerate! Do not block access to the machine with your bloodied carcass."
pickl lovr [145.9] says, "i will do a shuttle vote at 60 minutes"
pickl lovr says, "i will do a shuttle vote at 60 minutes"
Azoth The third buttbot ferts, "butt gives you"
Azoth The third buttbot releases methane.
The pickl lovr starts juggling Discount Dan's Bath Bomb - Herbal Cleanse Flavor!
Hudson Turner [145.9] says, "check the tele pads connection"
Azoth The third buttbot honks, "not butt when butt"
Gerhard Meyer [145.9] says, "its connected bro"
pickl lovr [145.9] says, "should i do a shuttle vote at 60 minutes"
Azoth The third buttbot ferts, "should butt butt a butt vote at 60 minutes"
Azoth The third buttbot suffers from flatulence!
Hudson Turner [145.9] asks, "can you send down a portal on that coord?"
Sian West shivers.
The pizza vending machine beeps, "Prepared in moments!"
Sian West twitches violently.
TACOMA [145.9] states, "Nothing much happening I guess a shuttle vote would be nice"
Sian West sneezes.
Sian West shivers.
Gerhard Meyer [145.9] says, "is it there ? it seemed to have worked"
Azoth The third buttbot farts very, very quietly. The stench is OVERPOWERING.
Admin PM to-leahthetech (Discord): With all due respect, i feel like they did most of the insulting, also they escalated at every step while i tried to de-escalate. I had to go grab the flash and cuffs too, its not like i was eager to use them.
pickl lovr [145.9] exclaims, "maybe i will do it at 55 minutes!"
Nick Reighner shudders.
Nick Reighner flips in Mr. Green's general direction.
Nick Reighner shivers.
Nick Reighner shudders.
Bridge Announcement by Sian West (Captain)
shuttle vote clown stinks
Diana Radium [145.9] says, "Both vampires died and salvagers nowhere to be seen"
Kaleb Randolph lies down on Operating Table.
Nick Reighner moans.
pickl lovr [145.9] says, ":( y"
Hudson Turner [145.9] says, "its not there"
Nick Reighner farts! It sounds wet and smells like rotten eggs.
Dr. Romayne [145.9] says, "y"
Kaleb Randolph throws the suture.
Hudson Turner [145.9] says, "try a new z level"
Azoth The third buttbot ferts, "butt"
Kaleb Randolph cuts into his chest with the scalpel!
Kaleb Randolph cuts out .22 round from himself with the scalpel!
Declan Lugassi [145.9] says, "y"
Steel Cow [145.9] states, "yes clown stinkg"
TACOMA [145.9] states, "salvagers died and got borged"
TACOMA [145.9] states, "y"
Kaleb Randolph makes a cut on his chest with the scalpel!
Lynwood Bahar [145.9] asks, "clown isnt real though?"
Kaleb Randolph throws the scalpel.
Kaleb Randolph sews the incision on his chest closed with the suture.
Nick Reighner gasps.
Kaleb Randolph throws the suture.
Kaleb Randolph throws the hemostat.
Nick Reighner says, "dang you got shot"
Kaleb Randolph throws the scalpel.
Nick Reighner sneezes.
Kaleb Randolph begins inserting the coagulated gnesis drip's needle into his arm.
Mocha Tan (as Mocha) shivers.
Kaleb Randolph says, "ya"
Azoth The third buttbot honks, "like butt"
Kaleb Randolph inserts the coagulated gnesis drip's needle into his arm.
Admin PM to-leahthetech (Discord): if im not mistaking they even called us disabled, or something along those lines
Nick Reighner says, "unfortunate"
Kaleb Randolph says, "shalvager shhodd me"
SHELL/Steel Cow (STINKY AI) [145.9] states, "also clown doesnt exist, yes"
The pizza vending machine beeps, "Prepared in moments!"
pickl lovr says, "no goats are goats"
The Emergency Shuttle Has Been Called
i cant count so i assume its Y
It will arrive in 6 minutes.
Isabelle Vahnn [145.9] says, "N"
TACOMA [145.9] queries, "What IS real, though?"
Isabelle Vahnn [145.9] says, "I uh"
SLIME takes a huge leap!
Gerhard Meyer [145.9] says, "hudson it makes a "working sound" but when I scan the coordinates you agcve me are invalid"
Hudson Turner [145.9] says, "ok try x20 y42"
Gerhard Meyer [145.9] says, "on EVERY z level"
Allen Curry [145.9] says, "hulk in genebooth"
Hudson Turner [145.9] asks, "might be because its indoors?"
*beep*
PAYROLL-MAILBOT: 1 credits have been deposited into your bank account. You have 111 credits total.
Frontier Authority Update
Central Command Alert
A single personnel missile has been spotted heading towards the station, be prepared for contact.
Hudson Turner [145.9] says, "if not then try every zlevel"
TACOMA [145.9] queries, "Teleporter guys, have you figured out the offsets for the coords?"
Roger Reza [145.9] says, "tactical missile is here"
Hudson Turner [145.9] asks, "offsets?"
TACOMA [145.9] states, "It probably wont work until you figure out the offsets, yeah"
The snack machine beeps, "We feature Discount Dan's Noodle Soups!"
Hudson Turner [145.9] asks, "we got the coords right, how do we get the offsets?"
Hostile Critter
Our sensors have detected a hostile nonhuman lifeform in the vicinity of the station.
Azoth The third skullbot clacks, "clak"
TACOMA [145.9] states, "It's a little tricky to get though... I'm not the one you should ask about it since I'm not as much of a telesci nerd, but it involves sites. Where are you Hudson? If you're in space I might be-"
Gerhard Meyer [145.9] says, "hudson gimmme a sec the cap is being a drunk mess in here"
Gerhard Meyer [145.9] says, "gimme other coordinates"
The snack machine beeps, "A fresh delight is only a bite away!"
Their language is a separate issue, you barged into someone's department and flashed them, before dragging them around in handcuffs and bullying them. It's little wonder they got upset at you, and they were entirely within their rights to try to kick you out in the first place.
< Click to Reply >
Azoth The third skullbot rattles, "clak clak"
Sophia Brown [145.9] says, "Please dont set things on fire, its not very nice"
Hudson Turner [145.9] says, "X: 20, Y: 41"
The snack machine beeps, "Fill the gap in your stomach right now!"
TACOMA [145.9] states, "FIRELE IN MEDBAY"
TACOMA [145.9] states, "CAUSED PLASMA FIRE"
Azoth The third skullbot clacks, "clak"
Gerhard Meyer [145.9] says, "I opened the portalhudson but only cockroaches came out"
SHELL/Steel Cow (STINKY AI) begins assembling Pipe Frame!
SHELL/Steel Cow (STINKY AI) assembles Pipe Frame!
SHELL/Steel Cow (STINKY AI) hits the hollow steel pipe frame with the weldingtool!x3
SHELL/Steel Cow (STINKY AI) hits the hollow steel pipe frame with the synthrubber-insulated copper-cable coil!x2
Hudson Turner [145.9] asks, "what zlevel is it?"
SHELL/Steel Cow (STINKY AI) hits the hollow steel pipe frame with the glass sheet!
SHELL/Steel Cow (STINKY AI) hits the hollow steel pipe frame with the weldingtool!
Gerhard Meyer [145.9] says, "it never opened, just spwaned roaches. Im trying all z levels man"
*beep*
PAYROLL-MAILBOT: 1 credits have been deposited into your bank account. You have 112 credits total.
Declan Lugassi [145.9] gasps, "deeeeaa''''"
The snack machine beeps, "Fill the gap in your stomach right now!"
Declan Lugassi [145.9] gasps, "'eeccpp"
Declan Lugassi [145.9] gasps, "''ee"
Declan Lugassi [145.9] gasps, "ww"
The Emergency Shuttle has docked with the station! You have 2 minutes to board the Emergency Shuttle.
Declan Lugassi [145.9] gasps, "''eeppvv SSii' oo''ejj!!"
Dr. Romayne [145.9] says, "take a spear"
Mice Infestation
If you notice any tiny red/pink mice, be sure to lay down mouse traps, they've been eating all the cheese and frankly we're sick of it!
Azoth The third skullbot clacks, "clak clak"
Admin PM to-leahthetech (Discord): again, with all due respect "you barged into someone's department and flashed them" that is not what happened. There was no quartermaster when we walked in, nor did i have a flash on me when i walked in or any intention to use one. If they, when they walked in, had started a converation instead of instantly going for grabs this while situation would have gone different. Also we didnt hack in i have access to cargo. I'm very willing to admit when im wrong, but i assume the logs will tell you all
Hudson Turner [145.9] says, "alright i got an idea"
The Emergency Shuttle will be entering the wormhole to CentCom in 1 minute! Please prepare for wormhole traversal.
Azoth The third skullbot rattles, "clak"
Hudson Turner [145.9] says, "im in a ship full of hone"
Hudson Turner [145.9] says, "honey"
The Emergency Shuttle has left for CentCom! It will arrive in 2 minutes!
Bridge Announcement Computer [145.9] broadcasts, "Jimoy Roacher, Rancher, has exited cryogenic stasis."
The snack machine beeps, "A fresh delight is only a bite away!"

The Emergency Shuttle has arrived at CentCom!
fire elemental (played by Straws) was a random event fire elemental!
Objective #1: Disassemble the nano fabricator and have it anywhere on you or the Magpie at the end of the shift. Failed
Objective #2: Steal the rapid construction device and have it anywhere on you or the Magpie you at the end of the shift. Failed
Objective #3: Stay alive until the end of the shift. It doesn't matter whether you're on station or not. Failed
The fire elemental has failed!

fire elemental (played by Straws) was a random event fire elemental!
Objective #1: Disassemble the nano fabricator and have it anywhere on you or the Magpie at the end of the shift. Failed
Objective #2: Steal the rapid construction device and have it anywhere on you or the Magpie you at the end of the shift. Failed
Objective #3: Stay alive until the end of the shift. It doesn't matter whether you're on station or not. Failed
The fire elemental has failed!

Lynwood Bahar (played by Xalibur) was a salvager!
Objective #1: Disassemble 2 rechargers and have them anywhere on you or the Magpie at the end of the shift. Failure!
Objective #2: Steal the rapid construction device and have it anywhere on you or the Magpie you at the end of the shift. Failure!
Objective #3: Stay alive until the end of the shift. It doesn't matter whether you're on station or not. Success!
The salvager has failed!
The fire elemental (played by Straws) was a salvager!
Objective #1: Disassemble the nano fabricator and have it anywhere on you or the Magpie at the end of the shift. Failure!
Objective #2: Steal the rapid construction device and have it anywhere on you or the Magpie you at the end of the shift. Failure!
Objective #3: Stay alive until the end of the shift. It doesn't matter whether you're on station or not. Failure!
The salvager has failed!
Sachiko Vanleer (played by Tomwozzer) was a salvager!
Objective #1: Disassemble 2 toilets and have them anywhere on you or the Magpie at the end of the shift. Failure!
Objective #2: Steal the Authentication Disk and have it anywhere on you or the Magpie you at the end of the shift. Failure!
Objective #3: Stay alive until the end of the shift. It doesn't matter whether you're on station or not. Failure!
The salvager has failed!
Walter Whitman (played by Eggpielord) was a vampire!
They drank a total of 945.577 units of blood during this shift.
Their body was destroyed.
Objective #1: Accumulate at least 750 units of blood in total. Failure!
Objective #2: Hijack the emergency shuttle by escaping alone. If someone else does sneak on, make sure they're dead before reaching Centcom. Failure!
The vampire has failed!
Barrel Punchbeef (played by Ellthorn) was a vampire!
They drank a total of 71.664 units of blood during this shift.
Their body was destroyed.
Objective #1: Accumulate at least 970 units of blood in total. Failure!
Objective #2: Escape on the shuttle alive. Failure!
The vampire has failed!

Final Rating: 55%
Grade: Not Bad, but Not Good
Richest Escapee: Declan Lugassi : 10750⪽
Most Damaged Escapee: SLIME : -508.463%
Beepsky?: Yes
Heisenbee's hat: No hat yet.
AIs and Cyborgs had the following laws at the end of the game:
No law racks with connected silicons detected.
The following crewmembers completed all of their Crew Objectives:
Allen Curry (Kochammame2011)
Sydney Sahrin (Sneakytime)
Roger Reza (50boiledpotato)
Good job!
DoctorGalkin earned the Mostly Armless medal.
The round has ended!
Further actions will have no impact on round results. Go hog wild!
OOC is now enabled.
A new round will begin soon.
Azoth The third skullbot clacks, "clak clak"
Steel Cow [145.9] states, "this station is now mine"
OOC: Straws: every antagonist except 1 salvagerf died
Again, that's not relevant. I'm telling you that dragging someone around in handcuffs and bullying them for 5 minutes for legitimately trying to throw you out of their department is not acceptable. I've noticed you having a complete lack of respect for anyone that isn't a "named player" and frankly it's shit. Stop doing it.
< Click to Reply >
The round restarted and you successfully reconnected!
Command ".send-lobby-text" not recognised
You are a mentor!
You have 5 antag tokens!
Generated Mining Level in 23.1 seconds!
Processing Geometry...
Geometry processed in 1.1 seconds!
OOC: Justin hugo: i love undertime slopper
OOC: Sneakytime: leah the epic gamer admin moment
OOC: Justin hugo: i wanna be wiz
OOC: Straws: first time salvager today
OOC: Straws: i got rolled by a staffie with det's gun
OOC: Straws: and a botanist that for some reason doesn't take damage in space

A vote for next round's map has started! Click here: Map Vote or on the 'Map Vote' button in your status window. It will end in 420 seconds.

OOC: Meggal Bozale: salvager seems hard
Admin PM to-leahthetech (Discord): I'm very curious how you came to conclude " I've noticed you having a complete lack of respect for anyone that isn't a "named player" and frankly it's shit.". This could not be further from the truth and i think it's quite something to drop on someone.

Extra information:

In previous drafts of this post i discussed a few more interactions i had with Leah in quite some detail. This did however make the post much longer than it already is in it's current form, so instead i have decided to only briefly describe one. If needed i don't mind sharing the others too, or going into more detail. I don't have any logs or exact dates/times for the below interaction, since at the time i didn't think it was needed to save these.

I believe the day before the interaction this post is about, i at some point got an admin PM from Leah asking if i could explain why i had splashed beaker of deathchems onto a player the round before. I found this a bit strange, since i could only remember one instance of me doing so, in which case i expected the logs to clearly show i did nothing wrong. Since it was the only time i was near any chems that round i concluded it had to be about that and started writing a response. While i was in the middle of doing this, Leah sent me a message asking if i was gonna respond (or something similar), which i remember thinking was rather soon as i didn't feel like i had made her wait for long yet, nor did i have any intention of doing so. I sent her a quick message saying i was writing a response, then finished the actual response, after which she replied that it checked out.

Since i assume the person i was hanging out with and basicly defending in this encounter would be considered a "named player", it did make me wonder in retrospect whether this encounter might have added to her view of me too.
You were given a light warning that your treatment of another player went a little too far. To be clear, this was a relatively new player who was in very obvious distress the entire time. I would have told off anyone for the same behaviour. Instead of just going "okay" and moving on, you then turned this into an extended argument in ahelps, DMed me something that started with the words "Discord keeps turning this into a text file due to its length" and now this.
I'm not really sure how I can respond, other than saying I don't bear you any ill will and my impression of your conduct is formed of admittedly limited experiences of seeing you in-game.