Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Apiculturist Suggestion] Breeding bees with Bee Hive
Can we do this pls. It could be quite interesting. Baby Bees comes out automaticly. If we want it harder to make we can collect honey from bees and right equipments we can build our hive or let bee doing hive idk.
Bee husbandry has been suggested in the past, but we haven't gone for it because bees in the game are sapient, with some able to be merchants and negotiate.
(03-25-2023, 10:52 AM)jan.antilles Wrote: Bee husbandry has been suggested in the past, but we haven't gone for it because bees in the game are sapient, with some able to be merchants and negotiate.

I mean it could be pretty nice but i have no idea about game mechanics. Sometimes merchants arent in the game or they just dont care... Apiculturist role not always open. queen greater domestic space-bee
(03-25-2023, 10:52 AM)jan.antilles Wrote: Bee husbandry has been suggested in the past, but we haven't gone for it because bees in the game are sapient, with some able to be merchants and negotiate.

You can order bee crates from cargo ( botanist ID locked ) or buy them from bee merchants, altough its easier to just ask cargo for some, botanists can also work with bees as its part of their job, making plants and bees, so you dont have to be an apiculturist to work with bees, just their suit and some bees is what is needed! bee
(03-25-2023, 11:11 AM)Rubicubie Wrote:

You can order bee crates from cargo ( botanist ID locked ) or buy them from bee merchants, altough its easier to just ask cargo for some, botanists can also work with bees as its part of their job, making plants and bees, so you dont have to be an apiculturist to work with bees, just their suit and some bees is what is needed! bee

So can i order bee suit as well ?  queen greater domestic space-bee