Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clowner
You know whats funny? Clowns. You know what else would be funny? If there was a item you could get somewhere that turned the cloning pod, into a clowning pod. 
What would it do? Maybe it would run on bananas, maybe it would dress whoever gets cloned as a clown, maybe it would cause a headache at the prospect of 10 assistants turning into 10 clowns due to work related accidents.
I think it would be a fun addition to the game, dressing everyone cloned as a clown. Maybe it could even have a mindhack version that gives clowny objectives.
I love the idea of a clown cloning module and here's some ideas for how it could be implemented:
+ Ordinary and Antag versions
+ Both clone you with clown gear
+ Antag version is indistinguishable from the normal version and also mindhacks the target

EDIT: Actually, what if it was like the vomit cage thing? And it launched bananas or spilled lube or something before fully converting someone into a clown.
There is litterly a chemical if you have enough of it in you, you honk and start turning into a clown.

So for a simple version... emag the clone pod and it becomes a clown pod (with occasional honks).
And when it spits out clones, they have that chem inside them and they turn into clowns.

I have no objection to a "clown pod" idea.
Maybe make a clowning module for the cloner that you can find in debris or something, then also have a cluwning module as a clown tator only item
Why just not add a 3TC traitor cloning module that turns newly cloned people into clowns, including clutz, the accent and a full unremoveable clownsuit? All bound on their DNA so every new cloning attempt will give the same result.

Just 3 TC because it will be removed quickly once it hapened only once.