Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emagged Bots Ideas
Universal
+ Prevent them from being switched off
+ Give them a few seconds before being hostile (makes emagging by hand safer)

Sec Bot
+ Changes sec record to criminal before apprehending a player
+ Beats cuffed players
+ Drops poisoned donuts on death

Clean Bot
+ Breaking them causes lube to spray in an area around it
+ Attempts to run upon being attacked

Medi Bot
+ Attempts surgery on stunned players
+ Gasses area around it with panc upon death

I made this because I saw someone turn off an emagged sec bot and ended up getting inspired as I was writing some of the bullet points. Emagged bots could be even sillier and I highly encourage any ideas to be posted in the comments.
Okay I think the unverisal one changes were ALREADY A THING.
If not.. add em anyway.

Sec bot:
What do you mean with beats cuffed players? Like in HARM?!
Also I don't think it should drop an item the normal one doesnt have...
And I am surprised the sec record doesn't set them to arrest the moment an emagged beepsky sees them, then again... it would be an adminstrative nightmare dealing with a beepsky that's emagged and setting everyone to arrest, especially if it's multiplues.. so no.

Clean Bot:
I have no problem with a lube pile happening when they break.
Attempting to run... I don't think bots ever had self preservation.. I'll put that down to questonable.

Medibot:
Medibots do not have the tools to do that... therefore shouldn't be a function cause now people will ask: "Well why can't I make a surgery bot then?"
But a gas explosion is A-okay. It's mixing chems and the breaking can cause an overheat.
Gas clouds are implemented for a very particular type of emagged medibot, but that's besides the point.

Also, an emagged securitron that sets people to arrest means that you just emagged the entire securitron AND guardbuddy fleet with a single click. Maybe as a beepsky-only triple emag thing it would work? I'd find it hilarious if beepsky just got tired of getting emagged so he just started stealthily flagging for arrest everyone NOT commiting crimes.
While we're at it, could also give the mining bot some kind of emagged behaviour, considering they currently can't be emagged.