My first (readable) mentor application
Usual character name:Jamal jones
BYOND username: deathrobotpunch1
Discord username (if you are on our discord):deathrobopunch
Recommended by (if applicable):none
Goon servers you play: goon 1

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): [b]the reason I have applied to be a mentor is the fact that I love helping people. I can’t really explain it but helping someone makes me feel like I’m making a significance in someone’s experience while playing.
[/b]

I feel I have experience in being a mentor as I have played every crew role apart from assistants and a couple of traitor roles, have significant knowledge on how to do processes such as starting a electro-thermal generator or making a good bomb, I also love learning new things and have read almost the whole wiki and it’s guides.

I have had plenty experience in helping people before in goonstation and in outside games and mostly all the times I could successfully teach them how to do a certain thing. 

[b]I want to become a mentor because I want to contribute to the community and help new players adjust into goonstation as easily as possible or just help a random person how to do their job well[/b]

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): 2 days ban as a ghostdrone for killing someone’s pet bee
Haven’t seen them around heaps due to Timezone differences. But when I have seen them they’ve come off as knowledgeable and friendly. Can’t speak towards their experiences of helping others though
Hey there. It's great that you're enthusiastic enough to apply for mentor, but there's a problem: your application is too early. As specified in the mentor application template thread, players cannot apply unless they have three months of game experience. However, your account is just shy of two months old, well below the requirement. As a result, we have to reject your app.

You'll be eligible to make a mentor app in a month and a half or so. In meantime, you can still help new players and contribute to the community in other ways, such as by answering newbies' questions on the Discord.