Complaint Ban for complaining? Guess we as players aren't allowed to talk?
I like how to continue this, you accuse me if being argumentative yet you get aggressive and call me awful. Don't take my words out of context for your own... whatever you're doing.
I said that being warned for misgendering in a heated argument AFTER CORRECTING IT- when in rp I didn't know their gender - AND - STOPPED AFTER I WAS ASKED TO - is unnecessary.

Don't take my words out of context for your own agenda please. Especially after I apologized to all involved and my ban reason wasn't mis gendering it was arguing. Thanks.

And don't comment on whether people who you don't know are "awful people" because of one bit of a conversation that you misunderstood the wording to.

I'll say my point of this again, my point isn't that I didn't do anything wrong- my point is that I feel banning someone over trying to explain themselves is wrong.

I'm going to go out on a limb and try to fix the situation. I directly apologize for not being more careful in the pronoun situation, It was a heated crazy situation and i stopped the moment I knew and was told i was doing it. I was already frustrated so being scolded on it further irritated me and I felt ban for arguing was harsh. I don't disagree with any of you on any of that. My only actual complaint was that it was a little harsh. What's done is done and I'll try to be more careful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban for complaining? Guess we as players aren't allowed to talk? - by AggressiveBeans - 03-21-2023, 05:34 PM