Complaint Ban for complaining? Guess we as players aren't allowed to talk?
i'm tired of trying to get it through your skull, so i'm just going to post what cal actually messaged you and your reaction:

Cal:
Quote:Yo, please make sure you're not constantly misgendering people. Slow down a bit with your words. Examine them or hold ALT and mouse over them.

remember when i said that all you had to do was say "sorry, my mistake"? yeah. that's all you had to say. instead you said this:

Quote:I was reported for accidentally misgendering? my dude...

love the incredulousness of this. "wow, someone reported me for breaking the rules?"

cal:
Quote:You did it constantly. If you're going to bellyache about it you can take a break.

you:
Quote:It was in ONE conversation where everyone was yelling over each other, and the moment they told me i stopped so yes, Im going to disagree with it. I dont see how disagreeing is bannable.

I'm going to go take a break anyways, cause i'm tired of how people are acting on the game. I feel like misgendering a couple times in a heated argument, being warned for it or even reported is extremely unncessary, especially because In rp you dont know peoples genders unless you ask, how tf would my character know? And if you look at it from ooc, why would i click to observe them repeatedly? When asked to, i clicked on them, saw theirs and did it right - all in all i like ya mexi, we used to

honestly it was my mistake in not reading your replies more, because i missed the bolded part. "why should it matter if i misgender people?"

you're right, respecting people is real difficult.

you're awful.

----

edit: honestly stepping back and thinking about it, of course you'd think this was a bullshit ban -- you don't think you did anything wrong!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban for complaining? Guess we as players aren't allowed to talk? - by Zamujasa - 03-21-2023, 04:45 PM