Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is your favourite hell, death or just fun Chem mixes?
I want to know what your favourite chem mixes are, you can put anything down here I just want to use it for inspiration or just fun reading!
I'm still new into chemistry so feel free to call me basic, but my favorite so far has been charcoal. I felt so smart when I realized I can just put paper and salt into a beaker and heat it up enough to output charcoal, no lighter involved.
Potassium and ---- *Suddenly explosion*
Napalm Goo, Phlogiston, and CFL3, each in equal parts.

Splashing it on someone will give them an exceptionally bad time.
Mutini and smoke powder.
(03-20-2023, 07:16 AM)Mouse Wrote: Mutini and smoke powder.

Wait that works? I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE THIS...

As a clown or antag of course.
(03-20-2023, 07:16 AM)Mouse Wrote: Mutini and smoke powder.

I'm a freeze and smoke powder enjoyer, but that works as well.

I love freeze in general. These ice statues people leave around are just fun to look at... and collect!
I'm a Sarin, cyinide, neurotox, phlog, napalm Flourosulferic Acid pill kinda guy.
just get the pill, flash a guy down, and shove it into to their mouth and watch them writhe around in fiery mental pain as they die in about 7-9 seconds depending on their previous health.
(03-19-2023, 04:50 PM)deathrobotpunch Wrote: I want to know what your favourite chem mixes are, you can put anything down here I just want to use it for inspiration or just fun reading!

I think mine would be pyrosium for self heating, smoke powder with neurotoxin and capsaicin, gunpowder and napalm. That way it’s a it’s a self lighting bioweapon explosive
one fun chem mix is bubsium combined with fliptonium. it does...odd things, lets just say that heh!
Gin and tonic
My favorite that I got hit with a long time ago - I don’t know the components - I was getting messages like I had the disease that turns you into a Borg and dutifully relaying them. The doctors all crowded around, as this was early on in the round and it was a pretty rare condition. And then I exploded into headcrabs, killing everyone nearby. It was beautiful.
Superlube, phlog, napalm, smoke powder, and fluorosulfuric is imo the ultimate deathchem mix for flamethrowers(but it could work for beaker bombs too). Got security chasing you? Make them slip, get immolated in long-lasting fire, and have their weapons melt away in the acid! The main thing is just finding the right numbers so you can still melt stuff with the acid while getting a nice smoke cloud and lingering fire, but even if you mess up it'll be a really bad day for whoever's caught in it. Plus, sometimes the phlog will break tiles and cause breaches to take out your enemies even more.
I like phlog and unstable mutagen in the sleepy pen, have fun mutating and catching on fire!
Embalming fluid, acetaldehyde, weed killer, fluorosulfuric acid. +2 burn, +2 tox per tick, and the embalming fluid turns into histamine. Crits in under a minute, slows them down a lot in about 10 seconds. If you add ketamine to it, it also knocks them out for long enough to deep crit them.