Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
add custom emote visibility to characters using the blindness trait
ah, in that case the presumed reasoning is wrong, i do apologize! I have never delved into the code so i didn't realize there is already a thing as a player to differentiate between visual and audio emotes. I do think that the central issue still remains however; understandably, a lot of people use the 'm' key for custom emotes, and I'm not entirely sure how many people are aware the 'm' key emote does only convey visual ones.
While I do not know how much coding wise would be involved, perhaps the 'm' key could be a general emote rather than visual or audio? the thing is that i don't think using custom emotes should be more 'tedious' to use by having to differentiate between a visual or audio emote (like having a seperate hotkey or having to choose which one it is using the emote hotkey), so i thought allowing blind characters, at their discretion, to be able to make the distinction would be a best-of-both-worlds type of solution.

Messages In This Thread
RE: add custom emote visibility to characters using the blindness trait - by breathemanually - 03-19-2023, 03:26 PM