Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Science and Engineering, the broadest department
(03-21-2023, 04:04 AM)StaringGasMask Wrote: So even though I struggle for finding a reason for engineers to be split, I find splitting science even worse.

You are too hung up on the "Splitting" part when I just want to discuss the problems that arise from time to time in these departments.

You are just dismissing the problems cause of my idea of putting a fix isn't gonna do much. And I know that.
It's very minor and cosematic and won't stop misbehaving but it gives some sort of guiding rule.

BUT.. I didn't make this topic to discuss "Splitting" the division. But to find ways to prevent or fix these problems insted of infighting or neglect of duty.

It would just be better if we had guidelines on these things.
After all it's kinda extreme for a captain to sick security on engineers who refuse to repair the station and drag their asses to work on it.

This is why I set up this topic. To find ways to put some order in these sections, be it mechanical, verbal, or guidelines/rules.
Because the situations I see has become more occuring on RP. Heck.. one time I had 4 scientists (including myself) wanting to do ArtSci. While I backed off and started learning Tele-sci... the other 3 did all spend time in art-sci and since it was a smaller room... you can guess how that went and how fast they ran out of artifacts too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Science and Engineering, the broadest department - by Kotlol - 03-21-2023, 04:36 AM