Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bartender and MD's weapons
I think it's strange that the Bartender and MD practically starts with weapons (shotgun and tranq rifle) but are not recognized by the station's robotic security as being allowed to use them. Is this an oversight or intentional.
The weapons in question are not contraband or stolen. The AI or security should not be having a heart attack over them unless they start shooting civilians.
I dunno, I think it kinda keeps these jobs from becoming just extra gunmen if they're not really meant to have them outside their workplace, maybe if only for the barmans case
The problem was that I started a round as an MD, picked up a tranq rifle so I could tranq some monkeys and extract it from their blood, and a guardbuddy saw me through the window and decided to flash and handcuff me.
They really shouldn't be using their guns unless it's an emergency. Besides, if you're walking around with any gun out, much worse can happen than being flashed and cuffed.
Regardless, I think it's silly due to the fact that a Head can't be trusted with a weapon that spawns in his office. The new routes for the bots go through both the bar and MD anyways, so it seems silly that the weapons are still there then but can't be used.