Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mmm, Monkey
Lightbulb 
Hi after a couple drinks and too much free time I came up with a stupid excellent idea.
[Image: 8xN40Yp.png]
The above set would only be available to monkeys. Maybe as a possible traitor item or gimmick. Now you might be asking "Why would this only be for monkeys?". It's simple, the crew simply cannot fit inside the following:

[Image: 2zEyroO.png]
Now in my head I picture this functioning similar to the clown car and skateboards but I have no experience coding so not sure how hard this would be to program. The monkey would control the ball using it to bounce around the station gaining brutal  optimal speed. Now what happens after would be the decision of the player so I've created a concept video for the way I picture this going.

Pls submit your opinions and any further ideas to my high effort shit-post

[Image: LXvrHMF.gif]
Uh.

Look, as funny as this would be, I feel like having an item that instagibs people when hit at high speed seems like a bad idea. HOWEVER, an item that bowled people over and hurt them a whole lot would probably be fine; people would have some serious problems if a monkey could just zoom in from off-screen and instakill them before they could reasonably react to it.

I'd be down to see a monkey-exclusive or monkey-focused traitor item, though, maybe something that leans more into the natural strengths monkeys have versus regular humans or other mutantraces.
(03-18-2023, 03:48 AM)RelentlessGarbage Wrote: Uh.

Look, as funny as this would be, I feel like having an item that instagibs people when hit at high speed seems like a bad idea. HOWEVER, an item that bowled people over and hurt them a whole lot would probably be fine; people would have some serious problems if a monkey could just zoom in from off-screen and instakill them before they could reasonably react to it.

I'd be down to see a monkey-exclusive or monkey-focused traitor item, though, maybe something that leans more into the natural strengths monkeys have versus regular humans or other mutantraces.

As you noticed in the video, he didn't get gibbed by being run over.. but by bible farting but the idea still counts.

This item should be a nuisance item and if it hits someone it's similiar to being grounded from slipping over a peel... INFACT. Make it give the "Peel slip" animation and effect. Like insted of being run over and flattened, it runs you over and you go flying before landing.

This probably the best idea.
Make it the monkey version of segways except you dont get knocked off it if you hit someone

Other than that I love this idea
Its super cute..but again i don't know if we need monkey support. Maybe a test subject item
This seems like a great clown item, maybe have it also include a monkey dna injector?
I love the super monkey ball reference. It'd be even better if you picked up speed as you run over bananas or banana peels!
I approve of anything Super Monkey Ball related.