Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MD/Doctor Antag Ambulance
Plenty of traitors have goofy, off-the-wall items that are obvious, but can still be used to robust people when used well. Doctors and MDs feel.. lacking in this regard, however. I'd love to see an ambulance that acts similarly to a clown car, while having some key differences:
- The harmbulance can only hold up to 2 patients at a time, not counting the driver, and is outfitted with a siren.
- Running people over will stun them, like the clown car, and allow the driver to stuff victims - er, patients - inside.
- Unlike the clown car, patients will be violently ejected from the whambulance once they've been "treated".
- The medical malpracticemobile will randomly choose one of two treatments before ejecting the cured patient.
- The first method of treatment is the injection of medicine: some unholy concotion of morphine, poison, mutagen, neurotoxin, or otherwise.
- The second method of treatment is suprise surgery: a random assortment of limbs and organs are gouged out with sharp instruments.
I'm hoping that this will allow doctors and MDs to have a sillier, more obvious and robust method of murder without simply posing as a regular doctor, or forgoing their doctorly identity altogether, allowing them to revel in chaos much like a clown or janitor.
Ok, i just love this. Yes, please
If you gonna go for goofy... you shouldn't add things that will randomly murder people.
This thing will be an amazing hit and run item that will cause murder across the station.

Why? Cause you hit security, you drag in security, security pops out near death while you are still moving.

Basicly put you are robusting and poisoning on the fly.. so this item if VERY POWERFUL. Clown Cars get away with this for one reason....
They don't murder unless the clown drives it into space or into a crusher... with a chance of the clown dieing too and at any wrong movement the clown is ejected and the prisoners freed.

Under those notions.. your harmbulance forgoes the silly into a re-usable, moving murder device.
Like... if anyone is ejected out of this... there is a 90% chance they will just die...

So your treatments need to change to something more goofy if you want to do this.

So I'd suggest treatment one being the following:
- Quack Medicine. You put in Zinc or Mercury into your patient as well morphine and other addictive substances. This won't put the player into crit, but will give em an unfun time.

- Surgery on the go. You take one of the victims kidneys (Organ donors yay!) and also put their arms on their legs and their legs on their arms. No brute damage done, but kinda hard stun that needs to be fixed by surgery.

That's what I suggest.
(03-21-2023, 05:04 AM)Kotlol Wrote: If you gonna go for goofy... you shouldn't add things that will randomly murder people.
This thing will be an amazing hit and run item that will cause murder across the station.

Why? Cause you hit security, you drag in security, security pops out near death while you are still moving.

Basicly put you are robusting and poisoning on the fly.. so this item if VERY POWERFUL. Clown Cars get away with this for one reason....
They don't murder unless the clown drives it into space or into a crusher... with a chance of the clown dieing too and at any wrong movement the clown is ejected and the prisoners freed.

Under those notions.. your harmbulance forgoes the silly into a re-usable, moving murder device.
Like... if anyone is ejected out of this... there is a 90% chance they will just die...

So your treatments need to change to something more goofy if you want to do this.

So I'd suggest treatment one being the following:
- Quack Medicine. You put in Zinc or Mercury into your patient as well morphine and other addictive substances. This won't put the player into crit, but will give em an unfun time.

- Surgery on the go. You take one of the victims kidneys (Organ donors yay!) and also put their arms on their legs and their legs on their arms. No brute damage done, but kinda hard stun that needs to be fixed by surgery.

That's what I suggest.
I like these ideas a lot! You make a good point about how powerful my proposed treatments are - my original idea was an intersection between the portapuke (a killing machine thats easily taken away) and the clown car (a noisy, goofy, but non-lethal speed machine). I do admit that they might need to be toned down, and I like that your suggestion still retains the core idea.
(03-21-2023, 05:32 AM)JulyJade Wrote: I like these ideas a lot! You make a good point about how powerful my proposed treatments are - my original idea was an intersection between the portapuke (a killing machine thats easily taken away) and the clown car (a noisy, goofy, but non-lethal speed machine). I do admit that they might need to be toned down, and I like that your suggestion still retains the core idea.

I saw how it is kinda port-a-pukey, but the thing of the port-a-puke is the traitor has to use extra tools to defend itself to not get the port-a-puke taken.

In your case... it not only does 2 players at the same time, but you can stun players by hitting them (Sure you can't use other tools to defend yourself either in it).

Thus your ambulance is a port-a-puke +  and can easily put in the next patient while with the port-a-puke it requires the traitor to trick or stun someone to get em in.

So yes.. this goofy stuff won't kill, but will give people an unfun time and puts a fun spin on being a "QUACK DOCTOR"
If anything if it can't be like the clown car, you can also make it a "Quack Doctor Cart" 
TAKE THE HORSE MEDICINE PEOPLE!!
The direction the ambulance drives in, it's speed, etc could effect the surgery, somehow.

So you have to keep making sudden turns to perform a sequence.

Would be funny if people came out in hospital gowns in wheelchairs or gurneys
(03-21-2023, 02:38 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: The direction the ambulance drives in, it's speed, etc could effect the surgery, somehow.

So you have to keep making sudden turns to perform a sequence.

Would be funny if people came out in hospital gowns in wheelchairs or gurneys
That'd be hilarious, and would let the driver have some control over treatment rather than just focusing on running from sec. It'd be even funnier if some people came out in straightjackets, or with masks and air tanks full of laughing gas.