Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the hell do you get negative matter?
So recently someone put me in a negative matter locker, I found that it’s dimensional storage properties would be very useful to use. So I look on the wiki, forum and online and there is no information whatsoever and the most information I have found was little code snippets but nothing on how to get it.

Unless it’s an admin only metal please tell me how to get it!
I believe it's an admin spawn item.
it's not admin spawned for sure
loafs
(03-16-2023, 03:19 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: loafs

I have been told that already but I don’t know much on the matter on what it is or how you make it. Could you tell me?
(03-16-2023, 04:23 PM)deathrobotpunch Wrote: I have been told that already but I don’t know much on the matter on what it is or how you make it. Could you tell me?

My best guess? Start with low-level loaves, combine them to make denser loaves, combine those loaves to make even denser loaves...repeat ad nauseam until you get some truly ridiculous stuff.

I'm not sure if it matters what you start out with.
So if it was goon1, I was probably the one making those things.

There is a world object on all maps called the "disciplinary loaf processor", or just loafer. If you pipe something into it, it will turn it into a loaf, no questions asked. That includes living creatures too, having the same practical effects as gibbing.
If the item is already a loaf, however, it will start becoming denser and denser. Every few times you process a loaf, it will "upgrade". I don't have the exact numbers, but with mechcomp you can make a loop that keeps cycling the loaves.

What you're aiming for is the very last level, it might be tricky to obtain because the previous one is pretty dangerous, as it randomly jumps around, and can hurt you. You need to process that loaf (strangelet) exactly one time, and you'll get an einstein-rosen loaf. Procerss it to get a negative matter bar. Then use it in a nanofab to make 10 sheets that you can use to make lockers
(03-17-2023, 02:14 AM)StaringGasMask Wrote: So if it was goon1, I was probably the one making those things.

There is a world object on all maps called the "disciplinary loaf processor", or just loafer. If you pipe something into it, it will turn it into a loaf, no questions asked. That includes living creatures too, having the same practical effects as gibbing.
If the item is already a loaf, however, it will start becoming denser and denser. Every few times you process a loaf, it will "upgrade". I don't have the exact numbers, but with mechcomp you can make a loop that keeps cycling the loaves.

What you're aiming for is the very last level, it might be tricky to obtain because the previous one is pretty dangerous, as it randomly jumps around, and can hurt you. You need to process that loaf (strangelet) exactly one time, and you'll get an einstein-rosen loaf. Procerss it to get a negative matter bar. Then use it in a nanofab to make 10 sheets that you can use to make lockers
Thank you!, I will try this when I can and hopefully I should be able to get it to work!