Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
Draw cool SS13 art!!!!
He looks like Psycho Mantis for some reason, probably because of the gas mask.
ok so like real talk since centcomm is a cheap ass company i'm pretty sure they don't even bother with fancy microchips or anything in anyone's id, we all just have lil barcodes that the computers and ID locked doors can scan so i gave lily lilington a barcode

oops and i guess i also colored her or whatever
[Image: XJsAhyI.png]
AffableGiraffe Wrote:ok so like real talk since centcomm is a cheap ass company i'm pretty sure they don't even bother with fancy microchips or anything in anyone's id, we all just have lil barcodes that the computers and ID locked doors can scan so i gave lily lilington a barcode

Have I ever told you that your drawings are wonderful?
Velisan Wrote:
AffableGiraffe Wrote:ok so like real talk since centcomm is a cheap ass company i'm pretty sure they don't even bother with fancy microchips or anything in anyone's id, we all just have lil barcodes that the computers and ID locked doors can scan so i gave lily lilington a barcode

Have I ever told you that your drawings are wonderful?
I agree I love these spacemen portraits.
A quick drawing of my own personal space elf suffering the consequences of door hacking and just being an assistant in general.
[Image: UotNyjZ.png]

Nana Peppercorn applies the gauze to Nana Peppercorn!
I feel like I should grumble and bluster about spaceman OCs and whatnot but these really are pretty cool. Good job, guys. If I could draw I'd throw something together, but the world will just have to settle for the SS13 fanfiction I will totally write one day.
Some more silly assistants
[Image: VrmaqV9.png]
now that is fucking cool art, nana
[Image: tumblr_n8d6foPBnD1ryo5f2o1_1280.png]

The last beefence
nana I like these. I like these alot.
first of all: nana, how the FUCK do you draw different poses because i cannot fucking figure that shit out
second: smash adams, that's some dope as fuck changeling nonsense going on there. i like super grody stuff so that's right up my alley
third: i drew yjhghtfh's charline kruse because yeeaaAAAAHHHH! and i basically went by "her dad's a skeleton and she's incompetent and anime."
[Image: alkVlr2l.png]
@Smash
Bees: the natural enemy of the common Changeling.
The barman seconds before shooting himself in the face
[Image: lj7wvhk.png]

Barmans still do that, right
Faffotron coming to help you with your medical emergency I guess.

[Image: 0Oxnvza.gif]
Arki Wrote:Faffotron coming to help you with your medical emergency I guess.

[Image: 0Oxnvza.gif]
Niiiice. I love it. Skinny Borgs are creepy as fuck.