Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
Draw cool SS13 art!!!!
I made a pixel art of chemistry on any given round, hope you guys like it!
[Image: cRBKh8x.jpg]
FishDance2 Wrote:I made a pixel art of chemistry on any given round, hope you guys like it!
[Image: cRBKh8x.jpg]

holy shit do more of this please
poland spring Wrote:holy shit do more of this please

As you wish.
[Image: YTzfwGm.jpg]
The barman hands the Russian revolver to the drinking RD. Meanwhile a security guard vomits uncontrollably from his intake of Discount Dan's Soups, and a botanist comes in fresh off of the shuttle. Hope you guys like it.
I imagine this is exactly what a first person version of SS13 would look like. Like, precisely this. Horrified expressions and all.
That is fucking amazing sir. I would be damned thrilled if you made more.

bolde
bubs Wrote:That is fucking amazing sir. I would be damned thrilled if you made more.

bolde
Sure, I'd gladly make some more, though you lot might have to wait a day or two, heavy workload this weekend!
[Image: JJH6N1E.png]
I guess this counts as ss13 art?
[Image: JVsUQFB.png]
This is a Janitor Cleaning Picture.
A picture of a janitor cleaning, oblivious to the world around him. There is a self plug on it.
It is a small item.
Hell, I'd vote for you based off your art if I didn't have my own application up.
[Image: icaqds3.png]
hmh mh hhm
Geez, all this awesome art is making me want first person or point and click spacemen.
Something a little different, I left it as it's current size in case anyone else wants to set it as their background, as it's currently mine. Made it myself in a little under an hour! Hope you guys like it!

(Caution this picture is massive)
[Image: xjqcLDB.png]
http://i.imgur.com/xjqcLDB.png
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:Me ruining everything as usual.
[Image: ZXHhDRK.png]
epicdwarf Wrote:Do a render of Officer Beepsky!
I love doing these, they're a ton of fun to make. Here's the right hand of the law.
Angle 1:
[Image: tRtBkWg.jpg?1]
Angle 2:
[Image: ocVxULR.jpg]

Again, these pictures are big, so be warned.
Made a quick sketch of a butt bot and some asshole just now in lunch after I my HW.

[Image: y3nzkQr.jpg]